How to Install the WalkMe Editor
The WalkMe Editor is used for building, managing, and publishing Walk-Thrus and WalkMe Apps. Once WalkMe is downloaded, you will be able to open the Editor as a tab on the left hand side of your browser window. The Editor is a Firefox plug-in meaning that building and publishing is done in Firefox, although once published can appear to users in any browser.
Continue reading for information on downloading the Editor, creating an account, or uninstalling the Editor.
How to Download WalkMe
- Open Firefox (Download Firefox if you do not already have it)
- Open www.walkme.com/download
- Click Allow
- Wait for the download to complete
- Click Install Now
- Restart Firefox
How to Create an Editor Account
- Go to walkme.com
- Click Get Started
- Enter your details (company email, password, and phone number(
- Open up the WalkMe Editor extension in Firefox
- Enter your email and password
- Start using WalkMe!
- If you would like to upgrade your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your CSM if you are an existing customer
- Manage user roles in User Management to collaborate with team members or view a master account
Uninstall the Editor
- Open Firefox
- Open the tools menu
- Open add-ons
- Click Remove WalkMe