WalkMe Desktop is WalkMe’s digital adoption platform for desktop applications. Offering our users the right guidance at the right time, on any desktop application. WalkMe content can be created specifically to user roles, tasks, actions and devices.
WalkMe Desktop accurately adapts to any screen size and resolution. All of this is accomplished without any changes or integration to the underlying software. Deployment is simple with the WalkMe Desktop Player (Desktop Widget)
WalkMe Desktop uses the same editor as Walkme Web solutions, allowing you to easily add interactive guidance and content using a variety of WalkMe’s apps, like Smart Walk-Thrus, Launchers, ShoutOuts and more.
With WalkMe Desktop you can build for multiple applications in the same Editor (including cross-system steps in the same Smart Walk-Thru). Publish and organize your Menu in the same way you would for WalkMe Web! Once you have published, you can view your WalkMe content for all applications in the same Menu.
WalkMe Desktops’ use cases include the following:
- Support various legacy applications, for example, CRM, ERP, and HRM applications
- Guide users with Smart Walk-Thrus on complicated procedures
- Onboard new users and help them master day to day apps
- DAP Client (Desktop Widget)
- Connect your employees to various desktop and web Smart Walk-Thrus from a single point
- Spread notifications with Desktop shout-outs across organization/departments
- Get insights on users’ searches
- Allow software vendors to integrate WalkMe capabilities into their software with Desktop SDK