WalkMe Desktop is WalkMe’s digital adoption platform for Desktop. Offering our users the right guidance at the right time, on any desktop application and includes all the capabilities of the WalkMe Workstation product. Allowing builders to create content specifically for user roles, tasks, actions and devices.
WalkMe Desktop accurately adapts to any screen size and resolution. All of this is accomplished without any changes or integration to the underlying software. User Experience is simple with the WalkMe Workstation Widget.
WalkMe Desktop uses the same editor as WalkMe Web solutions, allowing you to easily add interactive guidance and content using a variety of WalkMe’s apps, like Smart Walk-Thrus, Launchers, ShoutOuts and more.
With WalkMe Desktop you can build for multiple applications in the same Editor (including cross-system steps in the same Smart Walk-Thru). Publish and organize your Content in the Workstation Menu in the same way you would for WalkMe Web!
WalkMe Desktops’ use cases include the following:
- Support various legacy applications, for example, CRM, ERP, and HRM applications:
- Guide users with Smart Walk-Thrus on complicated procedures.
- Onboard new users and help them master day to day apps.
- DAP Client (Desktop Widget):
- Connect your employees to various desktop and web Smart Walk-Thrus from a single point.
- Spread notifications with Desktop ShoutOuts across the organization or specific departments.
- Get insights on users’ searches.
- Allow software vendors to integrate WalkMe capabilities into their software with the Desktop SDK.