WalkMe allows you to disable the collection of properties that might contain personally identifiable information (“PII”).
How it Works
Steps for accessing your privacy settings
To access your current security settings, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account at insights.walkme.com;
- Go to the environment of your choice and click Environment Settings;
- In Censorship & Privacy you will see the following two fields:
Understanding the PII collection settings
WalkMe’s default tracking mode, WalkMe Engagement Analytics, and higher tracking levels, collect three fields that might contain PII:
- Page URL: the URL in which the event occurred;
- Page Title: the title of the page in which the event occurred
If one of the above fields’ collection is turned off, the collection of the field will be disabled in all events sent to Insights, and this might affect some reports that rely on this information.