WalkMe Insights is WalkMe’s in-depth analytics platform, providing core analytics for all WalkMe items and general user behavior in your product. WalkMe Insights is comprised of several analytics tools to help you accomplish your business objectives.
WalkMe Desktop and Workstation analytics include WalkMe content statistics and widget search analytics.
For more information on the Web version of Insights see the following article here.
How to access Desktop analytics
- Open the Insights account the same way you opened insights for web.
- Click dropdown arrow(on the upper right side)
- Select System Overview:
- Click on your desired system:
How is the unique user ID determined in analytics?
- End-userID can be generated and collected in three ways:
- The default recommended: OS domain + username (Example: WALKMEJohn.Doe)
- Hashed: MD5/SHA256 of end-users OS domain + username
- Will keep content consistency but hide the actual user name
- IDP integration
- Randomized GUID
- Will not keep consistency, the user is considered ‘new’ on every session.
Changing Your Insights Tracking Level
To learn more about WalkMe Insights Data Tracking levels see the web version here.
- Click on the Settings tab in the Main Menu
- In the General tab, click on the Admin Settings:
Here you can see and edit details regarding your WalkMe account. Please note that the only Tracking level currently supported with Desktop is WalkMe application analytics: