Updated on July 1, 2018
Steps For Adding Rule Based Goals
- In the Mobile Console, click SETTINGS > APP SETTINGS.
- Select the GOALS tab and click the + GOAL button.
- Click RULE based goal.
- Enter a name in the Goal Name field.
- Select Rule parameters to track the action you seek to set as a Goal.
- The variables and modifiers available for setting Goals are identical to those for Segmentation, except that Goals have one additional out-of-the-box modifier for Element variables: Is interacted in current session.
- Test the Rule Based Goal using Simulate in Power Mode.
- Back in the Mobile Console, check the Active checkbox to start tracking the Goal for end-users in your app.
Example of a Rule Based Goal:
Note: Rule Based Goals cannot contain attributes.