Updated on January 17, 2019 Download as PDF
Steps For Adding Rule Based Goals
- In the Mobile Console, click SETTINGS > APP SETTINGS;
- Select the GOALS tab and click the + GOAL button;
- Click RULE based goal;
- Enter a name in the Goal Name field;
- Select Rule parameters to track the action you seek to set as a Goal;
- The variables and modifiers available for setting Goals are identical to those for segmentation, except that Goals have one additional out-of-the-box modifier for Element variables: Is interacted in current session.
- Test the Rule Based Goal using Simulate in Power Mode;
- Back in the Mobile Console, check the Active checkbox to start tracking the Goal for end-users in your app.
Example of a Rule Based Goal:
Pro-Tip: Rule Based Goals cannot contain attributes.