UI Intelligence is WalkMe’s AI-based solution that requires zero configuration and is completely autonomous. It allows you to see your commonly used forms from the eyes of a user and quickly identify which areas encounter the most errors and wasted time.
Once enabled on Microsoft Dynamics 365™, you can use it to see where you stand compared to industry benchmarks and gain insights to make your processes more productive.
The video below will guide you through the process to install WalkMe UI Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics 365™.
- Once installed, how much time does it take for the dashboard to be ready?
- WalkMe UI Intelligence is a machine learning technology that gathers data to learn about user interaction. Therefore, the number of interactions in your Microsoft Dynamics 365™ instance will affect the amount of time it will take for your dashboard to be ready. This can take anywhere from 2 days to about 2 weeks.
- What type of data is being sent?
- WalkMe gathers data based on user interaction, never collecting PII.
- Is UI Intelligence GDPR compliant?
- Yes, WalkMe is GDPR compliant.
- If I decide to buy UI Intelligence after 60 days, does the data collected from the trial carry over?
- If I decide not to purchase UI Intelligence after 60 days, what happens to the data?
- We will delete the data in our deletion cycle.
- What other platforms are included?
- At the moment UI intelligence is available for Microsoft Dynamics 365™ and Salesforce Lightning.
- How can I opt-out of the trial?
- You can turn off data collection through the settings in the console.
- When does the 60 days begin? What is the start date and what is the end date?
- If you are an existing WalkMe customer with Microsoft Dynamics 365™, the start date begins as soon as you opt-in to the trial. For all others, the trial begins upon registration completion.
- Can multiple people from my company each get a trial?
- There is one trial per company, but each company can have multiple users accessing the app.
If you experience any issues when trying to access UI Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics 365™, please reach out to our Support team here.