Updated on October 12, 2020 Download as PDF
You are able to track general information for the DAC Dashboard before WalkMe content is available.
Steps to Tracking Information
Access Systems and the extension set up in the Admin Space on eu-dap.walkme.com, then follow the steps below:
- Create a new system that you want to use to track WalkMe information with.
- Update the extension for that system to include the relevant URLs.
- Impersonate the new system’s Editor and assign a unique user ID. You can start with a WalkMe ID, but the numbers may be inflated.
- It is recommended to use the IDP integration for the user identifier
- Make sure to publish the Editor settings in Test/Production
- Log in to eu-analytics.walkme.com and assign yourself access to the new System(s) under “User Management“.
- When you log in to eu-insights.walkme.com, you will see the Digital Adoption Center Dashboard with a list of all of the systems and new metrics