Workstation Release Notes – 12 December 2022
Last Updated December 13, 2022
This article describes the new Workstation capabilities and bug fixes included within the version released on December 12th, 2022.
Segment ActionBot conversations in Workstation
- ActionBot conversations in Workstation can be segmented using IDP segmentation
Select the text size in Settings Preferences-
- 100% (default)
Fix: Visual Designer Link Behavior Alignment with Legacy & Web Workstation
- “New Window” – will now open links in a new Electron Window (on Desktop)
- “New Tab” – will now open links in a new tab in the default browser
This behavior is consistent with Desktop (legacy) Workstation behavior and so fixes an existing gap between expected to actual behavior in Electron.
Changed Environment loads consistently after restart
- When the environment has been changed (using “change-env” command) and the Workstation – restarted, the app launches in the last applied environment
Minimize/Maximize Toolbar design enhancement
- Toolbar will now have a transparent background
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!