Workstation Release Notes – July 2022
This article describes the new Workstation capabilities and bug fixes included within versions released in July 2022.
Deployment guide and settings file download
Workstation Console users can now access the deployment guide and download their settings file directly from the Console Deploy page, available at https://console.walkme.com/workstation/deploy.
Workstation App (0.993)
- Use ‘Enter’ to access a record while in hover
This is added to our existing keyboard shortcuts and allows to search with keyboard only-
- Command+Shift+E (mac) or Ctrl+Shift+E (windows) to pop the Workstation
- Ctrl+F to open the search bar
- Search and enter
- Up/Down arrows to move between results
- Enter to access the record
Workstation App (0.994)
- Add search for tickets by name (in addition to search by ID)
Workstation Container (0.12.2)
Support tag-based segmentation
Workstation now supports displaying items based on Segmentation Tag evaluation
Add a fallback screen for load failures
Workstation now provides end users a nice experience that explains reasons for whenever it crashes.
- Deleted language was still showing in the menu
- Salesforce search in other languages other than English did not work