Workstation Release Notes – June 2022
This article describes the new Workstation capabilities and bug fixes included within versions released in June 2022.
Deployment Guide and Settings File Download
- Workstation Console App users can now access the deployment guide & download their settings file directly from the Console Deploy page, available at https://console.walkme.com/workstation/deploy
Communication Center – Users page
- Communication Center is now available under the Workstation Console App – https://console.walkme.com/workstation/comcenter
- A new Users page is available under the Communication Center section in the Workstation Console App top Admin users only.
- It provides a searchable table for all users working with Communication center, including their role, name, and how many Notifications each has sent.
Workstation Get-Started Wizard
- Users creating a new Workstation system can import Resources and Shuttles from an existing Web system, or optionally select to start with Demo Content.
- New resources are available for enabling integrations with vendors that require additional configuration on the 3rd party platform, right from the Console Workstation Integrations center.
- Users can now send an invitation link to new end users for installing Workstation from the dashboard page by clicking on “Invite co-workers”.
- Users can create & save their own Notification templates
- Export an analytics summary of all notifications with engagement data.
- Ability to create recurring notifications that will stop replaying only after the user clicks a specific button.
Audiences – Like rule
- Create Audience rules using “Like” which pulls the text from across all values in a property.
Workstation App (0.991)
- Search for DocuSign envelopes
- Access envelopes that are action required or waiting for others using the home screen widget
Workstation App (0.992)
- Search for HubSpot Leads, Contacts and Companies.
- Search for Jira issues.
- View and access tickets from the ‘My Jira Open Issues’ widget. The widget displays two states- issues assigned to the users, and issues reported by users (created by them).
Confluence Cloud Integration
- Search for Confluence pages.
Workstation Container (0.11.0)
- Ability for end-users to switch language
Support WY5YG dynamic fields on Workstation popups
- WalkMe Data and Text type are now supported.
- Deleted Language was still showing in the menu.
- If Workstation is off Permalink did not play the item.