Workstation Release Notes – 15 November 2022
Last Updated November 28, 2022
This article describes the new Workstation capabilities and bug fixes included within the version released on November 15th, 2022.
Communication Center Analytics
- Customers can now toggle between legacy version and electron version analytics
- Electron-based analytics will be shown automatically if most of the customer’s end-users have transitioned to Electron
- We allow to control the entire WS desktop app using only the keyboard. That is part of the WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility standards
- Clicking the Tab key allows to navigate through interactive elements on Workstation – the search, widgets, items
- A visual indicator is displayed, highlighting the element that currently has the keyboard focus. The focus indicator is a border or highlight (called an outline) around the focused element
Salt Stability Task
Salt is an encryption on the access token we use to connect with API’s (on a user level).
If we detect a connectivity issue related to Salt, we automatically do the following –
- Disconnect the app that has the salt issue
- Display a toaster notification on the UI
- The place we teach the user about Workstation, collect feedback, and display the features of our app
- App Running/Not Running rule evaluation is no longer case sensitive
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!