Workstation Release Notes – September 2022
This article describes the new Workstation Capabilities and bug fixes included within versions released in September 2022.
Build better audiences with new rules
- You can now create audiences using ‘is,’ ‘is not,’ and ‘like’ terms.
Editing audiences is disabled only when there is active notifications
- Previously any notifications, including archive and draft, disabled editing.
Know which notifications are affected when you edit an audience
- A new message appears in the Edit Audience page listing active, draft, or scheduled notifications assigned to this audience.
Hover over a property’s filter to view a list of all IDs associated with the selected property
- Now you can quickly see who is in what department without clicking on it.
View and search recipients of an audience in the right panel
- Where there was just a number, now there is a number and a list! Scroll or search to ensure everyone you intend will get your notification.
Access editing via the Recipients List
- There is now an Edit Audience button on the bottom of the list.
Workstation App (0.996)
Google Custom Search Integration
- Search from Workstation for web pages according to your Google’s Programmable Search Engine configuration.
Bing Custom Search Integration
- Search from Workstation for web pages according to your Bing’s custom search configuration.
Workstation Container (0.12.6)
Preview WalkMe Content