Logging In to Mobile Workstation
After you install the Workstation mobile app, there are two ways to log in:
- Connect devices if you already have Workstation
- Login for the first time with your work email
Get to Know
If it’s your first time connecting to Workstation, then log in with Continue With Work Email.
If we found that you’re already connected to Workstation on another device (desktop or mobile), then you’ll be prompted to connect the two devices. You can connect the devices either by a 6 digit verification code or via a QR code. Both of which are found on the Workstation Desktop by going to Settings > Preferences
By connecting your devices, all of your integrations and settings from your Workstation account will transfer. However, if you choose to continue without connecting, all the integrations will transfer to the new mobile device, but will be disconnected from the original one.
If you continued without connecting, you can connect the devices anytime to restore the integrations. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually reconnect all of the integrations on the original device.
Continue with Work Email
This is the first step for logging in to Mobile Workstation. In order to connect other devices, you must initially log in using your work email before you are able to connect other devices.
To log in with work email:
- Click Continue with Work Email
- Type your email address
- Click Next
Connect Another Device
Connect to multiple devices to enjoy a continuous experience.
To connect another device:
- On the login page of Mobile Workstation, click Connect Another Device
- On your connected device, go to Settings > Preferences
- Select Connect Another Device
- Type the 6 digit verification code
- Alternatively, click Scan QR Code on Mobile and scan the QR code from the connected device
Continue without Connecting
If you don’t have access to your other device or you want to continue without connecting:
- Click I can’t access my other device on your Mobile Workstation
- Click Continue without Connecting on the confirmation message that appears
- Quick actions and onboarding lists should be adjusted to Mobile Workstation via the content tab on the console site
- Notifications will be visible on all devices
- There may be differences across platforms – some integrations and widgets aren’t supported on Workstation Mobile