July 14, 2019
- Single ShoutOut drill-down view is now available in Insights
- CSS selector now supports various operators when using custom attributes (Insights).
- “Save Settings” is now enforced before “Publish Settings” (web platform).
- We have fixed a performance issue when capturing elements using IE Editor Extension (Master Extension (IE) – Version 2.1.148)
- The technology used to draw the new Visual Editor ShoutOuts has changed in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari since we are no longer using Shadow DOM (web platform).
- Some bugs were fixed in the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
July 8, 2019
- An automatic debugging capability was added to the Editor (Editor App 4.1.1) which enables a complete data flow check, from the Editor extension all the way to the Editor App (Electron).
- We have optimized HTTP/s method transition so the Editor can now work in both HTTP and HTTPS (Electron)
- Our extensions in Chrome were migrated to CRX3, Google’s new compilation method.” As it’s relevant for ME and the editor extension (web platform).
- In Internet Explorer, we have expanded log messages to include performance information on the Editor extension (web platform).
- In various locations throughout the editor, the ominous “Discard” button was renamed to “Cancel”/”Close” respectfully (web platform).
- Some UI bugs were fixed in the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
June 30, 2019
- We have released a suite of all-new modern default deployable designs, to help users go live faster with fewer modifications. Choose between the old default (“Classic”) WalkMe designs and the new default (“California”) modern designs directly out-of-the-box (web platform).
- In Insights, account based analytics is now available, allowing users to analyze their data on an account level (Insights).
- A new capability in Funnels, you can now see the Time Elapsed between two steps (Insights).
- We have expanded the API versioning capabilities to allow further documentation of content changes (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug where images could not be uploaded to the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
- Some UI updates and fixes were made to the Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
June 24, 2019
- ActionBot Launchers can now be edited in the bot configuration (ActionBot).
- Insights new feature Incoming Integrations, allows users to import their end-users data from other platforms and use it in the Editor to segment end-users in any condition (web platform).
- The Suggestions section in the Editor was updated to provide a clearer view of the new menu search option (ActionBot)
- We have updated the toggle in Customize On Screen – Lock to Element – when toggling it from the settings screen for Smart Walk-Thrus, Launchers and SmartTips (web platform).
- The new ShoutOut WYSIWYG Visual Editor has been updated. ShoutOut and Sidebar icons were updated, buttons were changed to “Save” and “Close”, plus other bug fixes (web platform).
June 16, 2019
- Automatically deploy WalkMe’s Master Extension across all major browsers using the new All-In-One Installer (web platform).
- For Enterprise accounts, gain visibility on software engagement analytics using the Digital Adoption Center (web platform).
- Add 3rd party user data through Amazon S3 using WalkMe’s new incoming integrations with Amazon S3 (web platform).
- Our new drag-and-drop Visual Editor for ShoutOuts, allows you to add buttons, widgets, align elements, change layer order and more. So you can create beautiful custom designs without having to learn CSS (web platform).
- Insights can now be activated to display Accounts data, adding the account information ON TOP of the end-user level. See the section on Accounts Based Analytics for more information (web platform).
- Our new Publish experience allows you to organize, filter and select content directly from the main Editor List View, making it easier to manage your WalkMe Items and find what you need to publish fast (web platform).
- For Enterprise accounts, you can now be in control of your WalkMe updates and runtime version using the new Enterprise Mode capability (web platform).
- Following the release of the New Insights offering, Elements Tracking feature will no longer be available in the Editor (web platform).
June 10, 2019
- In Insights, Tracked Events can now be defined using CSS selectors (web platform).
- In ActionBot, we have added the question type “Email” to the available options (web platform).
- It is now possible when filtering a “Choice – Salesforce” question, to use an “Or” operator as well as an “and” operator (web platform).
- For SalesForce closed list question types, we have added the ability to use the answers of previous questions as values to filter results for the following question (web platform).
June 2, 2019
- A new ability in the Editor, you can now reorder folders in the Editor by drag & drop (web platform).
- We have fixed an issue within the Widget search engine in case the search box place holder is an empty string, (the user defines the caption as “” (empty search)), it won’t clear the results. (web platform).
- We have fixed an issue where Handle Steps did not stay attached to the element as the page scrolls unless locked to that element, causing the Balloon to not fully display (web platform).
- We have fixed an Accessibility issue when adding the feature ‘skipPoweredByLink’, the “powered by walkme” link would get tabindex=-1, which would remove it from the tab order (web platform).
May 26, 2019
- Enhanced Search is a new capability available for ActionBot. The ActionBot is able to provide the users with greater coverage of the features WalkMe has to offer by suggesting Smart Walk-Thrus, Resources, and Shuttles, in addition to conversations (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in the Flow Tracker when a builder collapsed and expanded the Smart Walk-Thru tracker step list, all the steps that were listed were duplicated.
- We have updated the message “Sorry about that! The Walk-Thru cannot be played right now. Please try again later” it will now also contain the Smart Walk-Thru ID, so users can report it and builders can easily reference it.
- In the Flow Tracker, Auto-Steps with jQuery as the element selector will now display the selector’s syntax.
May 19, 2019
- We have made some enhancements to the WalkMe algorithm for Salesforce Lightning (web platform)
May 12, 2019
- We have revamped the User Management capabilities with a new UI and features, allowing customers to add sub-users to their Editor account and to control each sub-users permissions and limitations by defining their roles. The new User Management is released gradually and is now available for new users only (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Flow Tracker, where a Wait For Duration Step did not show on the tracker until its duration was due (web platform).
May 5, 2019
- A new feature, WalkMe Solutions is now available. Allowing builders to access a library of pre-defined templates for creating solutions, according to real use cases (web platform).
- We have a new Action type in ActionBot: Conversation, this allows the user to end the current conversation and begin a new one at some point of the flow (web platform)
- We have added the ability to define a “fallback” conversation in ActionBot in case the user searches something in the bot but couldn’t find what they were looking for, this is configured using the number of searches done by a user (web platform).
- In ActionBot we have also removed the restriction to run something after a Smart Walk-Thru, so now, the user can define other items after a Smart Walk-Thru Action type.
- We have fixed a bug in Resources, where users could save a Resource without Height & Width values (web platform).
- ShoutOuts can now be configured to pause their AutoPlay if there is a Smart Walk-Thru playing in the background. This ability is added to the ShoutOut’s Engagement Tab, under AutoPlay Options (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in ActionBot when old conversations were completed but then the bot is re-opened, the same Smart Walk-Thru would start over again (web platform).
April 29, 2019
- There is a new Launcher action type for ActionBot that allows you to select which bot the launcher will open and (optionally) which conversation to start (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Smart Walk-Thrus, where under specific conditions, Auto-Steps couldn’t be converted to regular Steps (web platform).
April 28, 2019
- New ActionBot initiator: Permalink. This feature allows users to open the ActionBot via a Permalink when the page loads, with the Permalink you can define it to open the bot or a particular assigned conversation.
- New action types in ActionBot, from now on, you can define new conversation actions, in addition to Smart Walk-Thrus and Webhooks, you can now set an Action that will open other WalkMe Apps, such as Survey, ShoutOut, Resource, Shuttle, and the Player Menu. Some even let you define data-mapping through WalkMe Storage and use it later (like in Smart Walk-Thrus).
- We have enhanced stability monitoring for IE Master Extension (web platform).
- We have upgraded the core version of Electron and the spell-checker module. This update aligns WalkMe’s Electron version with a newer version of the open-source project.
- In ActionBot we have reduced default delay for conversation items to 100ms (legacy items will remain 1000ms).
April 22, 2019
- We have added the ability to quickly upload an image to Smart-Walk Thru and Shoutout. Now you can easily drag & drop or select an image from the user’s file system, no need to provide URL to the image in order to upload it (web platform).
April 21, 2019
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps, the mouse cursor will now be focused in the value field by default, allowing the builder to quickly start typing (web platform)
- In the Rule engine, for ‘User Activity’ rule type, there is now a new operator that checks if an Onboarding Task was reached/not reached within a certain time frame in days (web platform).
- When utilizing the Mobile Web Platform, all your Mobile Web data is now aggregated into the New Insights with all your tracked data. To explore your Mobile Web Insights simply filter by “Device” set to “Mobile”.
- You can also see an indication for your Mobile Web Platform content for every app item.
- You can now apply all your saved Filters to Reports you wish to export in order to segment the results of your Report.
- Optimize and learn how your ActionBot is performing. A comprehensive set of Reports is now available to understand how your end-users interact with the ActionBots you built for them.
- Our Session Playback page was revisited and now offers an improved experience and the ability to reuse all you saved Filters and filter by required date ranges.
- Easily set subscriptions to Reports now using your desired timezone.
- Get auto suggestions when creating filter rules. This will help users quickly understand which URLs, Classes, Ids, etc, you can use when defining your filters.
- Fixed an issue that when using “Fill Text Auto-Steps” on “Quill” rich text editor, the formatting of text was removed (web platform).
- Auto-completion in filtering is now available for WalkMe items as well. Easily filter by using any WalkMe Apps (Insights)
April 14, 2019
- ActionBot Live Chat support – You can now integrate Live Chat with ActionBot and suggest users speak with a live-chat agent in case they cannot find what they’re looking for (web platform).
- ActionBot new feature, Add Bulk Suggestions – Allows you to add multiple suggestions at once in every place that accepts suggestions (Conversation’s keywords, Closed List question type), with this feature it’s much easier to copy/paste a list of new-line separated items instead of adding them one by one (web platform).
- ActionBot is no longer in Beta mode (web platform).
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps the input field is now available in “Basic” mode (web platform).
- We have revamped our Legacy Insights platform with a new Login interface and infrastructure (Insights).
April 7, 2019
- We have improved the player menu accessibility support to list out the number of available items and enhanced the keyboard navigation inside the menu (web platform).
- We made improvements to the WalkMe algorithm and some enhancements to the Salesforce Lightning algorithm (web platform).
- WalkMe Editor users can now delete a folder including its contents in one delete action. The delete action on a folder now allows the builder to delete a folder including its content (web platform).
- Master Extension (Chrome, Edge) Chrome is auto-updating to all customers, we’ve fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end (Master Extension – Version 3.0.38).
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases MSA account users could not access their systems through insights (Insights)
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases users did not auto-login when opening Insights from Editor (web platform).
March 31, 2019
- We now support dynamic input fields with Fill Text Auto-Step, enabling our users to build automation processes on input fields that respond to the text that was input into them automatically i.e SuccessFactors and Workday search (web platform).
- We’ve improved accessibility support in the WalkMe menu and made switching the menu language accessible. Screen readers will now read “Language selection: current language – English”, and then list out the available languages (web platform).
- We’ve fixed an issue in the player Menu, where Smart Walk-Thrus with only notes and no actual rules in the Display Rules prevented the menu from opening when clicking on the Widget (web platform).
- We’ve fixed a bug in the SmartTip Capture balloon, where clicking on input fields to add text to the SmartTip was blocked (web platform).
- We’ve made sure that when dragging and dropping a Skippable step in the Smart Walk-Thru map, the indication will stay true (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed the broken chat window when performing a search on a Salesforce results question type (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed a broken scrolling behavior that not reach the end of the chat window in some cases (web platform).
- Master Extension (FireFox) Auto updating to all customers, we have fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end (Master Extension – Version 3.0.38).
March 26, 2019
- In an ActionBot conversation, we have enhanced the Webhooks Destination action type, enabling users to edit data as raw-data for better integrations, e.g. Slack (web platform)
- We have increased the area to which Editor users can drag Skippable Steps (web platform)
- Fixed an issue whereby steps with no Next trigger appeared with a Next button when customizing on the screen (web platform)
- Fixed issue where ending a Smart Walk-Thru with a Page Refresh page action resulted in a browser error and incomplete Smart Walk-Thru status (web platform)
March 24, 2019
- We have added Live Chat Support, enabling WalkMe customers to chat with live WalkMe Support agents (web platform)
- Fixed the Console error that read “Refused to load the script” (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Chrome)
- A security alert now appears in Salesforce on login (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
- During mass deployment, the cookies are now not read unless opened in a new tab (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
March 17, 2019
- We have revamped our analytics offering. Read more about The New Insights (web platform)
- WalkMe’s Multi-Browser Editor is now available with a new user interface for a more streamlined, elegant user experience (web platform)
- We have added the ability to quickly navigate to edit mode during a Preview session (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to share a live view of your Smart-Walk Thru screenshots content via an email link (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to play SmartTip Sets with all of their enclosed SmartTips, for a more informative view of your SmartTip Sets (web platform)
- The Internet Explorer Editor extension is now available, giving users the ability to use our Editor on Internet Explorer. (version 2.1.142) (web platform)
- For some scenarios, the process of capturing an element took a long time. We have now resolved this.
March 10, 2019
- We have made a security enhancement to an API and introduced a new authentication method. (web platform)
- ActionBot release 026 (web platform):
- Webhooks are a new Action type available for ActionBots. Allowing the user to trigger an API in addition to a Smart WalkThru during or after a conversation. We have also added Webhook management from the connections tab.
- We have added support for the Edit From Preview feature
- We have added a new Analytics event when a conversation action is triggered
- Enhanced end-user dialog scrolling behavior
- Make CSP headers compatibility in extension
- Fixed Analytics data for end-user engagement
- Added NLP indication next to each relevant question type
- User Management support
March 3, 2019
- WalkMe algorithm enhancements for Salesforce Lightning and Workday (web platform).
- We’ve improved our Editor and Player jQuery UI to version 1.12.1 (web platform)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox, Edge) – Version 3.0.75)
- We’ve fixed a bug in the new Mini Panel’s UI where the green circle covered the navigation icon
- We’ve fixed a bug when manually playing steps after a Switch to Frame step, the SWT started playing only from the Switch step and not from the actual played step
February 24, 2019
- To make the Player even more secure, we have enhanced it by changing a specific path to be inside the Player. (web platform)
- We have enhanced and improved the Single Page App Solution, allowing you to have the ability to watch for changes being made to the DOM Tree. (web platform)
February 17, 2019
- Multi-Language bug fix (web platform)
February 10, 2019
- Editor loading time performance improvements (web platform)
- Publish dialog load performance improvements (web platform)
- When opening the publish dialog, the Publish tab will open first instead of the menu organizer (web platform)
- Mass deployment cookie (Master Extension – version 3.0.67 Edge Browser only)
February 3, 2019
- Infrastructure changes auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
January 28, 2019
- NPS Survey display name is hidden by default on creation; users can manually change it later (web platform)
January 27, 2019
- Infrastructure changes (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
January 21, 2019
- Updates to Arrange Layer Order (z-index) enable users to quickly change layer order without inspecting the page (web platform