March 30, 2020
- We have created 18 New SalesForce Lightning Solutions Accelerators. For more information. This feature is in open Beta to select customers enrolled in the Solutions Accelerator services program. (web platform).
- Insights Session playback has a new infrastructure to ensure the stability of the Session Playback feature. This will eliminate user identification issues, and reduce data discrepancies in session numbers.. Want to read more?
March 22, 2020
- The All-In-One (AIO) Installer now supports browser selection for Mac installation. This allows customers to choose which browsers will be installed by the AIO for Mac machines. (web platform). Want to read more?
We have released a new and improved UI for the Editor List-View. Including a folder/deployable context-menu and Segments layout (web platform).
March 15, 2020
- Record is now possible with Smart Walk-Thrus in the Editor (web platform).
- We have released 2 new templates for our solutions:
- Coronavirus Safety Tips ShoutOut.
- Workday Solutions Accelerators now support Workday release 2020R1.
- We have released several new functionalities in WalkMe Share, including generating slideshows and videos and folder presentation view, which allows users to view and present all deployable items within a folder as a single end-to-end presentation (web platform). Want to read more?
- In the Insights login page, we have fixed the “Unauthorized” error message. Now when the login session is expired, you will be redirected back to the login page (Insights).
- We have also improved UX with WalkMe Share to:
- Edit Slide Visibility mode.
- Edit Item Position mode.
- Markup Screenshot mode.
March 9, 2020
- Mobile customers with iOS hybrid apps For future SDK versions, UIWebView will no longer be supported as per Apple’s policies. If your app is hybrid, you may be using this component:
- ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage – Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs starting from April 2020.
- For more information.
- We have fixed some bugs in the UI of the Menu Organizer page in the Editor (web platform).
March 1, 2020
- The WalkMe Editor app (Electron) has been upgraded to version 8, providing built-in spell-checking and security improvements. This affects new installations and Editor users who choose to update their app version (the update is not mandatory)(web platform). Want to read more?
- The new Grid View mode in the Editor now supports single item action, similar to the list view functionality (web platform). Want to read more?
- Updates to Editor List View (web platform):
- The Editor list view will now load with all content folders closed by default.
- New and/or unsorted items will now automatically be put into the “Unsorted items” folder.
- Folders will now be indicated with a folder icon. Want to read more?
February 24, 2020
- The Features page has been deprecated and its contents (scatter plot) can now be found in the Tracked Events Analytics page (Insights). Want to read more?
- Within the AIO, it is now possible to access the download page extensions without requiring validation. Want to read more?
February 17, 2020
- IDP now supports ADFS and AzureAD (Integration Center). Want to read more?
- We have fixed some bugs within the Menu Organizer in the Editor for better user experience. (web platform). Want to read more?
February 10, 2020
- The WalkMe DAP Homepage is now accessible from the Support site.
- WalkMe Integration Center IDP now supports self-hosted mode (web platform). Want to read more?
- New condition type in Editor for URLs that allows for regex within the URL “Match/ Not Match” (web platform)
February 6, 2020
- WalkMe’s new DAP Admin Control Center is now live. A central dashboard for our WalkMe admins, you can now control your WalkMe set-up and configurations and perform certain account configurations on your own, accessible from the DAP Homepage (All platforms). Want to read more?
February 3, 2020
- WalkMe Share is now supported on Mobile Web and the “Platform” column for MSA; and has several new capabilities including Edit Slide Visibility mode, Drag and Drop Balloon Position and Draw on Screenshot (web platform). Want to read more?
January 27, 2020
- In the WalkMe ActionBot, within a number type question, it is now possible to choose which decimal operator will be used (period/comma) (web platform). Want to read more?
- Ireland Menu type data will now be presented in Insights on the menu opens and searches. This requires a publish in order to be applied (web platform). Want to read more?
January 20, 2020
- We have released a new menu template “Ireland” available in the Customize Menu Tab (web platform).
- Gain more insight into your users using an end-user attribute enrichment API. Integrate the end-user attribute enrichment API and gain immediate insight and take action based on your end user’s attributes (Insights).
- When creating or editing filter rules in the Insights dashboards, the data is refreshed only upon the “Apply filter” button (Insights)
January 13, 2020 – Product Release!
- The new WalkMe Homepage, dap.walkme.com (Home page for EU data center http://eu-dap.walkme.com/) is your one-stop-shop for WalkMe. Now you can plan, analyze and build your WalkMe content from a single entry point (all platforms).
- Tracked Events Dashboard in Insights, now you can visualize and analyze usage trends over time, and access engagement data that reflects these trends to help you better understand your users and their behavior (Insights).
- Controlling UBT data collection is now available for User Behavior tracking in Insights (web platform).
- In the WalkMe Integrations Center, we now offer out of the Box Salesforce Incoming Integration (Integration Center).
- Personalize WalkMe content for internal end-users by using Identity Provider (IDP) user data. Now you can Integrate IDP user data into Insights to segment your WalkMe content and create a more personalized experience for users (Integration Center).
- Manage your WalkMe content easier with our new Editor grid view. Expands your existing WalkMe content into a smart grid structure so you can better view, sort, filter and manage your content (web platform).
- WalkMe for Desktop has released a new experience for Windows & MAC with the WalkMe Workstation (Desktop).
- Rich-text and Dynamic text is now available in the ShoutOut Visual Editor (web platform)
- The All-In-One-Installer download page now lets you choose which browsers will be installed, providing you with more control and independence (web platform).
- WalkMe Share now possesses the ability to hide slides from a presentation. Slides hidden will not appear in a generated slideshow or video (web platform).
- We have introduced 2 new Domains with WalkMe Share: share.walkme.com and eu-share.walkme.com, also available from the DAP Homepage (all platforms).
- Advanced Search, is now available in the Editor, allowing users to find and replace elements by Id, class, text, URL, and more (web platform).
January 5, 2020
- In the ShoutOut Visual Editor, we have now made the ‘x’ button a customizable widget, just as it is in Web (Mobile Web – Editor).
- The Editor Menu Organizer has been redesigned and has had usability improvements (Editor).
- We have updated the Element Settings Menu for better UX. The Precision Tab has been renamed to Selected Element and the Behavior Tab is now Display Conditions.