September 20, 2020
- Master Extension Updates. Newly designed logo and Connectivity Status Message – WalkMe users will now see a message saying whether WalkMe content loaded successfully or not. (Web Platform, GA) Learn more!
- Integration Center Updates. A new webhook event was added – “TeachMe Course Started”. (Web Platform, GA) Learn more!
September 13, 2020
- New Editor (Electron) app available for download. Includes: Edge Chromium browser support, improved loading time, improved porting mechanism, and new Electron infrastructure. (Editor, GA) Download now!
- Insights Features Dashboard has been deprecated. All the data can now be found in the Tracked Events Dashboard. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
September 6, 2020
- Solutions Accelerator library element recapture. Editor accounts enabled into the Solutions Accelerator program can now recapture a Library Element and replace the initially captured screenshot. (Web Platform, GA) Learn more!
- WalkMe Share updates. Users can now replace a slide’s screenshot background or change a deployable’s on-screen location within WalkMe Share, and then see the change reflected within the step’s captured screenshot in the Editor. (Web Platform, GA) Learn more!
- Editor extension supports Chromium Edge. Editor users can now build WalkMe content using Edge. (Editor, GA) Learn more!
- Editor UI improvements. New UI for information, error, and success messages in the Editor with error ID added to improve support. (Editor, GA)
- Insights Session Playback. WalkMe events are now shown in the Session Playback timeline. Publishing from the editor is required for the fix to take effect. (Insights, GA)
August 30, 2020
- We have made improvements to the Size & Position properties on the Visual Editor. Including: Improved usability, simplified the UI of arranging & positioning the elements to be clearer and more intuitive and added ReOrder, Align to Size and Position for a quicker arrangement of elements. (Editor, GA) Learn more!
- Insights “Download” Reports feature has been deprecated. You will now be able to use the “Email me” option to get a one time report or “Subscribe” to schedule a recurring report. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
August 23, 2020
- DAP Center (CIO dashboard) improvements. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
- The number of users is now aligned with the number of users in Insights dashboards and the data discrepancy between the DAP center and Insights is fixed.
- We have released a new widget “Top 5 systems by user activity” which counts the number of users who interacted with monitored systems. This widget will replace the “Users on monitored systems” widget.
- Two new columns have been added to the Monitored Systems table “Users exposed to WalkMe” and “Users who interacted with WalkMe”.
- The improved DAP Center from now on supports all system types both snippet-based and extension based.
- Salesforce Classic integration improvements in page identification. (Player). Learn more!
August 17, 2020
- Multi-Language Updates. We have made improvements to the ‘Export All mechanism’ feature in the Multi-Language system, it now uses the same export module/pop-up that is used for filtering during single Language Export. When Exporting all Languages, you can also filter based on Deployable, Environment, and Status. (Web platform, GA). Learn more!
- Digital Experience Analytics (DXA) (previously known as UBT) improvements and upgrades have now been rolled out to all customers. (Player / Insights). Learn more!
August 9, 2020
- Player Updates. It is now possible to add more logs for Salesforce Console integration. (Web platform, GA)
- Insights Session Playback. The session playback quota enforcement mechanism is now fixed. The session recording is stopped once the free/purchased quota is reached. For the most accurate session numbers in Insights, we recommend performing a global publish in the Editor. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
August 2, 2020
- Editor width can now be customized by users through the Settings > User Preferences. Up until now, the default width was the full-screen width and this caused an issue especially with wide screens. (Web platform, GA, Requires at least 4.11.5 electron version) Learn more!
- Insights Filter improvements. We’ve changed the logic of Analytics Properties Filters and they now work much faster. What you can expect: Quicker results on Insights when a filter of Type: Session: Custom Attributes are applied. It is important to emphasize that the changed logic can result in slightly different results when these filters are applied, this due to the fact that we now filter by the last value of the analytics property seen in the session, rather than all values in the session. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
July 27, 2020
- It is now possible to save a preconfigured filter in the Editor Grid View, you can save all the page controllers and filters that you have a preference to and easily get back to it those same filter views without having to reconfigure it again and again. (Web platform, GA) Learn more!
- A new common report was added to the Insights Reports. “Users Interacted More than Once”. The report calculates the number and % of Users that Interacted with WalkMe more than once in the report date range. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
- Check out the WalkMe Desktop – V5.9 Release updates. (Desktop, Workstation, GA) Learn more!
- We have fixed a bug in Insights: Apps Overview Dashboard. The interaction counted in “Users who Interacted with WalkMe” is now aligned with interactions counted in “WalkMe Usage by Item Type”. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
- Insights Data Collection bug fix. A collection issue in which the device type field (mobile, desktop, etc.) was not collected (impacting all customers that published after April 13th, 2020) was fixed. Customers need to publish to all environments so the fix would be applied. (Insights, GA)
July 19, 2020
- We have released new capabilities with WalkMe Share, including: Download Presentation as Word Doc (.docx), Export Flow Map as Portable Network Graphic (.png), Multiple Slide Selection, and Batch Actions. (Web platform, GA) Learn more!
- To improve the loading time of the Smart Walk-Thru Step Analysis map in Insights, the following features were removed: The orange play button next to a step that indicated this Step was the most common start point in this Smart Walk-Thru; The red restricted sign next to a Step that indicated the step had the highest percentage of users dropping off before the subsequent Step and Steps stop data toggle at the top of the map. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
- The Insights Filters “Contains” operator logic and performance was improved. (Insights, GA) Learn more!
July 12, 2020
- New feature! The Assets Library. Provides a quick and efficient way to upload/host/delete a file (image, video, etc) and then add this to a deployable by using the link during the build and customization of your app. (Editor, web platform,GA) Learn more!
- Editor Smart Walk-Thru rename. It is now possible to rename Restarts on a SWT. This will differentiate Restarts on the Insights SWT dashboard. (web platform, GA) Learn more!
July 5, 2020
- We’ve updated the name! Digital Experience Analytics (DXA), formerly known as User Behavior Tracking (UBT). (GA) Learn more!
- New feature! Insights Session Streams. Gain a real-time view and understanding of your user’s journey on your website as it happens. *Relies on Walkme analytics or Digital Experience Analytics data. (Closed beta). Learn more!
- New feature! Insights Favorite Views. Select your preferred page controllers and filters, save to a favorite view, and easily get back to the same views without having to reconfigure it again and again. (GA) Learn more!
- Funnels for WalkMe Engagement. Funnels are used to analyze specific user behaviors or to identify dropping points in a process or flow. Now, you can also analyze specific behaviors based on engagement with WalkMe when DXA is not available. (GA) Learn more!
- Webhooks now supports OAuth 2.0 authentication. (GA, non-EU) Learn more!
- Search an individual SmartTip, it is now possible to search for an individual SmartTip as well as a SmartTip set in the Editor. (Web platform, GA) Learn more!
- New feature! Editor refresh button. It is now possible to refresh the Editor with the new button at the top of the Editor. (GA) Learn more!
- Apps overview page in Insights – We have temporarily removed the “users interacted with WalkMe more than once” metric in order to improve general Insights performance.
- Tracked events dashboard in Insights – We have temporarily removed the “Most interacted in the last 7 days” metric in order to improve general Insights performance.
- The All-In-One Installation process is now fully seamless, meaning the CMD window will not open anymore. Also, we will now remove existing installations of Edge extensions (which were installed without AIO) (GA). Learn more!
June 28, 2020
- Editor Updates:
- It is now possible to toggle between the US and EU Editor directly from the Editor. (GA). Learn more!
- We have added the option to prevent a ShoutOut from playing if another ShoutOut is already playing, as well as if a Walk-Thru is already in progress. Find this in the ShoutOut engagement settings (Web platform, GA). Learn more!
- Coming soon! Search an individual SmartTip, it is now possible to search for an individual SmartTip as well as a SmartTip set. (web platform, GA)
- WalkMe Solutions Gallery for each platform. Each WalkMe Editor platform (Web, Mobile Web, Desktop/Workstation) now has its own unique Solution Gallery and Solution Templates. Each platform is indicated with a unique page banner. (GA). Learn more!
- WalkMe Share Environment & Version History: Users may now choose to view how a single deployable (Smart Walk-Thru, ShoutOut, Survey, etc.) will appear in the Editor Environment and then toggle to see how it appears in their Production Environment. Users may also view a single deployable version based on that deployable’s Editor Version History. (Web platform, GA) Learn more!
- WalkMe Share Replace Image Background quick access: It is now possible to replace the background image for the following deployables Popup Steps, ShoutOuts (all versions), Surveys. (Web platform, GA) Learn more!
- We have made some improvement to the Import mechanism under Multi-Language BackOffice including (GA):
- Performance improvement.
- Async Import process.
- Improved error handling.
- Multi-Language, UX/UI changes which include (GA):
- Due to the async process, users may interact with the UI while an Import runs in the background.
- Successful/failed Import messages are now shown in the UI and not on a separate window.
- WalkMe Share Login: Users entering WalkMe Share from the Editor’s “Preview in Share” links will now automatically be logged into WalkMe Share. (Web platform, GA).
June 22, 2020
- It is now possible to apply an existing Segment to multiple WalkMe deployable items within the Editor by using Bulk Segmentation. (Web platform, GA) Learn more about Segmentation
- Using the new Editor Connection Indicator, it is now possible to see if your Editor is connected to your browser at all times. (Web platform, GA) Learn more
- When creating an OnBoarding task in the Editor, it is now possible to set an activation rule in the Onboarding settings menu according to “User Activity” and “Task completed”. This will set the task to be crossed off once the user has completed the task and not according to a goal. (Web platform, GA) Learn more
June 21, 2020
- In the Integration center, Webhooks can now send TeachMe events. (GA) Learn more here
- Solution Accelerator Content Release, we’re now supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales & Customer Service. We’ve also added 6 new processes to our Workday content offering centered on the Workday HR module. (Non-EU) Want to read more?
- WalkMe Share now supports Surveys and ShoutOuts (Classic ShoutOuts, Visual ShoutOuts, and Notifications). (Web platform, GA) Learn more about WalkMe Share
June 14, 2020
- In Insights, you can now leverage Funnels to measure WalkMe engagement without having to rely on User Behavior Tracking. Use Funnels to measure conversion rates, process completion rate and time, user journeys, and more. (Non-EU) Want to read more?
- Visual Editor Updates: (web platform)
- You can now easily style and customize text from the left settings panel.
- It is now possible to immediately start writing/editing text upon creating a new text element, as the new element will be automatically focused.
- Better visibility if several stylings are used in one text element.
- You can now set images’ alt descriptions directly from the Visual Editor.
- Desktop version 5.6 release updates, including IDP Integration support, Search integration, rich-text editing in the Visual Editor, and more. Learn more here.
June 9, 2020
- Visual Editor Updates: (web platform)
- You can now select and drag multiple elements together.
- you can now change the formatting of a whole text box when selecting a text box (clicking once on the text).
- It is now possible to use the toolbar to modify formatting, such as color, bold, font, etc, and also change text color without impacting the color of bullets/numbers included within that text box.
- In the Insights – Menu & Search Dashboard “’Where do users reach for help?” report, now shows Page Title if URLs are not collected. If both Page URL and Page Title is not collected, the report will show: “URLs and Page Title are not collected for this account”. (Insights). Learn more here
- Solutions Accelerator Program, Editor accounts enabled with the Element Repository feature for Salesforce Lightning, can now access Element Versioning dropdown within the Editor settings. (web platform). Learn more here
May 25, 2020
- IDP integration now supports PingOne. Read more here. (Web platform)
- Segment Reuse in Editor updates (web platform):
- Segments reuse within a condition – users can now reference existing Segments in conditions in the Rule Engine.
- Segment creation from a condition – users can now easily create a new Segment from an existing condition within the Rule Engine.
- WalkMe Share updates (web platform):
- Presentation Version Dropdown.
- It is now possible to replace Screenshot Backgrounds.
- We’ve fixed an issue with the ‘Walk-Thru Plays by User’ in the Insights Reports, and it is now more accurate. (Insights).
- We’ve fixed an issue with the “WalkThru Error Report” in the Insights Reports. It now shows a more accurate number of errors. The WalkThru play Initiator was removed from the report and can be viewed in the ‘WalkThru Plays by Initiator’ report. (Insights).
May 19, 2020
- When creating a new filter in Insights the total number of filter rules and conditions is now limited to 20. (Web platform) Learn more about Insights Filters here.
- We have made some Multi-Language UX/UI changes including:
- Loading Export deployables tree – Export is not allowed until the deployables tree structure is fully loaded.
- Translations are loaded only when choosing Deployable type in the drop-down
- We have made some UI performance improvements for Text & Multi-language under Analytics. (web platform).
May 11, 2020
- It is now possible to Convert a ShoutOuts which has been created using the new Visual Editor into a Notification ShoutOut using the new ShoutOuts to Notifications Converter feature. Want to read more? (Web platform).
- In the Insights Smart Walk-Thru Dashboard, in case another Smart Walk-Thru is initiating the Smart Walk-Thru, we are now displaying the initiator Smart Walk-Thru name in the report, instead of the Smart Walk-Thru step name. Learn more about interpreting the Insights Apps Page (Insights)
- Folders in the Editor have been upgraded with several new capabilities, including, click to open, a new softer color palette, and filtering options. Read more here. (Web platform).
May 4, 2020
- Surveys are now supported in WalkMe Mobile Web.
- The Session Playback page in Insights now shows the exact time in which a session started, instead of the hour. (Insights – Session Playback).
- In Insights, we have removed the collection of ‘select’ and ‘keypress’ events. Since these events are not supported in Insights Tracked Events mechanism. (Insights – User Behavior Tracking).
- We have fixed a bug in the Insights Onboarding Dashboard: the percentage of users who completed a task calculation was fixed. (Insights – Apps Pages).
- We have fixed a limitation in WalkMe Share where we changed the codec conversion to generate faster, allowing users to download the video directly from Share without the download email. (Web platform).
April 26, 2020 – Product Release!
- In response to changing workforce needs, leverage WalkMe Workstation to communicate with employees from a centralized hub directly on their desktop. Want to read more?
- With the new Business Productivity Dashboard, ensure employees are leveraging the tools they need to get their job done. Gain an in-depth view into business productivity based on software usage across departments, business processes, and applications. Want to read more?
- New IDP Integrations: Microsoft Azure & Active Directory. Leverage IDP user data to create more personalized and segmented experiences across WalkMe Web & Workstation. Want to read more?
- DAP Admin Center is now available for all Enterprise Accounts (MSA), offering self-served user and system management from one convenient location. Want to read more?
- We have fixed a bug in Insights so now the 500 Error screen due to Login issues will redirect users to the Login screen. (Web platform).
Check out the full Product Updates for the April Release here!
April 20, 2020
- The WalkMe Support site is now available in Japanese! This continues to bring our support globally adding to the currently available languages of German and French.
- jQuery Selector Optimizer is now available automatically in the Editor. JQuery selector input in the “Selected Element” tab will be automatically optimized for better performance. (Web platform). Want to read more?
- In the WalkMe Share feature, we have fixed a limitation with the video codec. (Web platform). Want to learn more about WalkMe Share?
April 13, 2020
- IDP integration is now available for the EU data center. (Web platform) Want to read more?
April 6, 2020
- Insights Engagement Tracking (1st Tracking level) now collects page views. Customers in the first tracking level can now create Tracked Events based on page loads to use in Funnels and in the Tracked Events Analysis Dashboard to better understand business flows and the interaction with WalkMe content. Want to read more?
- You can now add categories to your menu in the Menu Organizer. (Web platform).
- When creating an outgoing integration to Salesforce or Amazon S3, you can now choose from which WalkMe environment the report will be taken from.
- WalkMe Share (web platform)
- Share > Embed > Video modal, you can now select a checkbox to remove the click animation from a generated video.
- Share > Download, you can now download a single slide as a .JEPG.
- Share > Download, you can now download your entire presentation as a .Zip file that contains all slides as .JEPG. Want to read more?
March 30, 2020
- We have created 18 New SalesForce Lightning Solutions Accelerators. For more information. This feature is in open Beta to select customers enrolled in the Solutions Accelerator services program. (web platform).
- Insights Session playback has a new infrastructure to ensure the stability of the Session Playback feature. This will eliminate user identification issues, and reduce data discrepancies in session numbers. Want to read more?
March 22, 2020
- The All-In-One (AIO) Installer now supports browser selection for Mac installation. This allows customers to choose which browsers will be installed by the AIO for Mac machines. (web platform). Want to read more?
We have released a new and improved UI for the Editor List-View. Including a folder/deployable context-menu and Segments layout (web platform).
March 15, 2020
- Record is now possible with Smart Walk-Thrus in the Editor (web platform).
- We have released 2 new templates for our solutions:
- Coronavirus Safety Tips ShoutOut.
- Workday Solutions Accelerators now support Workday release 2020R1.
- We have released several new functionalities in WalkMe Share, including generating slideshows and videos and folder presentation view, which allows users to view and present all deployable items within a folder as a single end-to-end presentation (web platform). Want to read more?
- In the Insights login page, we have fixed the “Unauthorized” error message. Now when the login session is expired, you will be redirected back to the login page (Insights).
- We have also improved UX with WalkMe Share to:
- Edit Slide Visibility mode.
- Edit Item Position mode.
- Markup Screenshot mode.
March 9, 2020
- Mobile customers with iOS hybrid apps For future SDK versions, UIWebView will no longer be supported as per Apple’s policies. If your app is hybrid, you may be using this component:
- ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage – Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs starting from April 2020.
- For more information.
- We have fixed some bugs in the UI of the Menu Organizer page in the Editor (web platform).
March 1, 2020
- The WalkMe Editor app (Electron) has been upgraded to version 8, providing built-in spell-checking and security improvements. This affects new installations and Editor users who choose to update their app version (the update is not mandatory)(web platform). Want to read more?
- The new Grid View mode in the Editor now supports single item action, similar to the list view functionality (web platform). Want to read more?
- Updates to Editor List View (web platform):
- The Editor list view will now load with all content folders closed by default.
- New and/or unsorted items will now automatically be put into the “Unsorted items” folder.
- Folders will now be indicated with a folder icon. Want to read more?
February 24, 2020
- The Features page has been deprecated and its contents (scatter plot) can now be found in the Tracked Events Analytics page (Insights). Want to read more?
- Within the AIO, it is now possible to access the download page extensions without requiring validation. Want to read more?
February 17, 2020
- IDP now supports ADFS and AzureAD (Integration Center). Want to read more?
- We have fixed some bugs within the Menu Organizer in the Editor for better user experience. (web platform). Want to read more?
February 10, 2020
- The WalkMe DAP Homepage is now accessible from the Support site.
- WalkMe Integration Center IDP now supports self-hosted mode (web platform). Want to read more?
- New condition type in Editor for URLs that allows for regex within the URL “Match/ Not Match” (web platform)
February 6, 2020
- WalkMe’s new DAP Admin Control Center is now live. A central dashboard for our WalkMe admins, you can now control your WalkMe set-up and configurations and perform certain account configurations on your own, accessible from the DAP Homepage (All platforms). Want to read more?
February 3, 2020
- WalkMe Share is now supported on Mobile Web and the “Platform” column for MSA; and has several new capabilities including Edit Slide Visibility mode, Drag and Drop Balloon Position and Draw on Screenshot (web platform). Want to read more?
January 27, 2020
- In the WalkMe ActionBot, within a number type question, it is now possible to choose which decimal operator will be used (period/comma) (web platform). Want to read more?
- Ireland Menu type data will now be presented in Insights on the menu opens and searches. This requires a publish in order to be applied (web platform). Want to read more?
January 20, 2020
- We have released a new menu template “Ireland” available in the Customize Menu Tab (web platform).
- Gain more insight into your users using an end-user attribute enrichment API. Integrate the end-user attribute enrichment API and gain immediate insight and take action based on your end user’s attributes (Insights).
- When creating or editing filter rules in the Insights dashboards, the data is refreshed only upon the “Apply filter” button (Insights)
January 13, 2020 – Product Release!
- The new WalkMe Homepage, dap.walkme.com (Home page for EU data center http://eu-dap.walkme.com/) is your one-stop-shop for WalkMe. Now you can plan, analyze, and build your WalkMe content from a single entry point (all platforms).
- Tracked Events Dashboard in Insights, now you can visualize and analyze usage trends over time, and access engagement data that reflects these trends to help you better understand your users and their behavior (Insights).
- Controlling UBT data collection is now available for User Behavior tracking in Insights (web platform).
- In the WalkMe Integrations Center, we now offer out of the Box Salesforce Incoming Integration (Integration Center).
- Personalize WalkMe content for internal end-users by using Identity Provider (IDP) user data. Now you can Integrate IDP user data into Insights to segment your WalkMe content and create a more personalized experience for users (Integration Center).
- Manage your WalkMe content easier with our new Editor grid view. Expands your existing WalkMe content into a smart grid structure so you can better view, sort, filter, and manage your content (web platform).
- WalkMe for Desktop has released a new experience for Windows & MAC with the WalkMe Workstation (Desktop).
- Rich-text and Dynamic text is now available in the ShoutOut Visual Editor (web platform)
- The All-In-One-Installer download page now lets you choose which browsers will be installed, providing you with more control and independence (web platform).
- WalkMe Share now possesses the ability to hide slides from a presentation. Slides hidden will not appear in a generated slideshow or video (web platform).
- We have introduced 2 new Domains with WalkMe Share: share.walkme.com and eu-share.walkme.com, also available from the DAP Homepage (all platforms).
- Advanced Search, is now available in the Editor, allowing users to find and replace elements by Id, class, text, URL, and more (web platform).
January 5, 2020
- In the ShoutOut Visual Editor, we have now made the ‘x’ button a customizable widget, just as it is in Web (Mobile Web – Editor).
- The Editor Menu Organizer has been redesigned and has had usability improvements (Editor).
- We have updated the Element Settings Menu for better UX. The Precision Tab has been renamed to Selected Element and the Behavior Tab is now Display Conditions.