May 19, 2019
- We have made some enhancements to the WalkMe algorithm for Salesforce Lightning (web platform)
May 12, 2019
- We have revamped the User Management capabilities with a new UI and features, allowing customers to add sub-users to their Editor account and to control each sub-users permissions and limitations by defining their roles. The new User Management is released gradually and is now available for new users only (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Flow Tracker, where a Wait For Duration Step did not show on the tracker until its duration was due (web platform).
May 5, 2019
- A new feature, WalkMe Solutions is now available. Allowing builders to access a library of pre-defined templates for creating solutions, according to real use cases (web platform).
- We have a new Action type in ActionBot: Conversation, this allows the user to end the current conversation and begin a new one at some point of the flow (web platform)
- We have added the ability to define a “fallback” conversation in ActionBot in case the user searches something in the bot but couldn’t find what they were looking for, this is configured using the number of searches done by a user (web platform).
- In ActionBot we have also removed the restriction to run something after a Smart Walk-Thru, so now, the user can define other items after a Smart Walk-Thru Action type.
- We have fixed a bug in Resources, where users could save a Resource without Height & Width values (web platform).
- ShoutOuts can now be configured to pause their AutoPlay if there is a Smart Walk-Thru playing in the background. This ability is added to the ShoutOut’s Engagement Tab, under AutoPlay Options (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in ActionBot when old conversations were completed but then the bot is re-opened, the same Smart Walk-Thru would start over again (web platform).
April 29, 2019
- There is a new Launcher action type for ActionBot that allows you to select which bot the launcher will open and (optionally) which conversation to start (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Smart Walk-Thrus, where under specific conditions, Auto-Steps couldn’t be converted to regular Steps (web platform).
April 28, 2019
- New ActionBot initiator: Permalink. This feature allows users to open the ActionBot via a Permalink when the page loads, with the Permalink you can define it to open the bot or a particular assigned conversation.
- New action types in ActionBot, from now on, you can define new conversation actions, in addition to Smart Walk-Thrus and Webhooks, you can now set an Action that will open other WalkMe Apps, such as Survey, ShoutOut, Resource, Shuttle, and the Player Menu. Some even let you define data-mapping through WalkMe Storage and use it later (like in Smart Walk-Thrus).
- We have enhanced stability monitoring for IE Master Extension (web platform).
- We have upgraded the core version of Electron and the spell-checker module. This update aligns WalkMe’s Electron version with a newer version of the open-source project.
- In ActionBot we have reduced default delay for conversation items to 100ms (legacy items will remain 1000ms).
April 22, 2019
- We have added the ability to quickly upload an image to Smart-Walk Thru and Shoutout. Now you can easily drag & drop or select an image from the user’s file system, no need to provide URL to the image in order to upload it (web platform).
April 21, 2019
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps, the mouse cursor will now be focused in the value field by default, allowing the builder to quickly start typing (web platform)
- In the Rule engine, for ‘User Activity’ rule type, there is now a new operator that checks if an Onboarding Task was reached/not reached within a certain time frame in days (web platform).
- When utilizing the Mobile Web Platform, all your Mobile Web data is now aggregated into the New Insights with all your tracked data. To explore your Mobile Web Insights simply filter by “Device” set to “Mobile”.
- You can also see an indication for your Mobile Web Platform content for every app item.
- You can now apply all your saved Filters to Reports you wish to export in order to segment the results of your Report.
- Optimize and learn how your ActionBot is performing. A comprehensive set of Reports is now available to understand how your end-users interact with the ActionBots you built for them.
- Our Session Playback page was revisited and now offers an improved experience and the ability to reuse all you saved Filters and filter by required date ranges.
- Easily set subscriptions to Reports now using your desired timezone.
- Get auto suggestions when creating filter rules. This will help users quickly understand which URLs, Classes, Ids, etc, you can use when defining your filters.
- Fixed an issue that when using “Fill Text Auto-Steps” on “Quill” rich text editor, the formatting of text was removed (web platform).
- Auto-completion in filtering is now available for WalkMe items as well. Easily filter by using any WalkMe Apps (Insights)
April 14, 2019
- ActionBot Live Chat support – You can now integrate Live Chat with ActionBot and suggest users to speak with a live-chat agent in case they cannot find what they’re looking for (web platform).
- ActionBot new feature, Add Bulk Suggestions – Allows you to add multiple suggestions at once in every place that accepts suggestions (Conversation’s keywords, Closed List question type), with this feature it’s much easier to copy/paste a list of new-line separated items instead of adding them one by one (web platform).
- ActionBot is no longer in Beta mode (web platform).
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps the input field is now available in “Basic” mode (web platform).
- We have revamped our Legacy Insights platform with a new Login interface and infrastructure (Insights).
April 7, 2019
- We have improved the player menu accessibility support to list out the number of available items and enhanced the keyboard navigation inside the menu (web platform).
- We made improvements to the WalkMe algorithm and some enhancements to the Salesforce Lightning algorithm (web platform).
- WalkMe Editor users can now delete a folder including its contents in one delete action. The delete action on a folder now allows the builder to delete a folder including its content (web platform).
- Master Extension (Chrome, Edge) Chrome is auto-updating to all customers, we’ve fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end, version: 3.0.38 (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases MSA account users could not access their systems through insights (Insights)
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases users did not auto-login when opening Insights from Editor (web platform).
March 31, 2019
- We now support dynamic input fields with Fill Text Auto-Step, enabling our users to build automation processes on input fields that respond to the text that was input into them automatically i.e SuccessFactors and Workday search (web platform).
- We’ve improved accessibility support in the WalkMe menu and made switching the menu language accessible. Screen readers will now read “Language selection: current language – English”, and then list out the available languages (web platform).
- We’ve fixed an issue in the player Menu, where Smart Walk-Thrus with only notes and no actual rules in the Display Rules prevented the menu from opening when clicking on the Widget (web platform).
- We’ve fixed a bug in the SmartTip Capture balloon, where clicking on input fields to add text to the SmartTip was blocked (web platform).
- We’ve made sure that when dragging and dropping a Skippable step in the Smart Walk-Thru map, the indication will stay true (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed the broken chat window when performing a search on a Salesforce results question type (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed a broken scrolling behavior that not reach the end of the chat window in some cases (web platform).
- Master Extension (FireFox) Auto updating to all customers, we have fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end (Version: 3.0.38 (web platform))
March 26, 2019
- In an ActionBot conversation, we have enhanced the Webhooks Destination action type, enabling users to edit data as raw-data for better integrations, e.g. Slack (web platform)
- We have increased the area to which Editor users can drag Skippable Steps (web platform)
- Fixed an issue whereby steps with no Next trigger appeared with a Next button when customizing on the screen (web platform)
- Fixed issue where ending a Smart Walk-Thru with a Page Refresh page action resulted in a browser error and incomplete Smart Walk-Thru status (web platform)
March 24, 2019
- We have added Live Chat Support, enabling WalkMe customers to chat with live WalkMe Support agents (web platform)
- Fixed the Console error that read “Refused to load the script” (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Chrome)
- A security alert now appears in Salesforce on login (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
- During mass deployment, the cookies are now not read unless opened in a new tab (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
March 17, 2019
- We have revamped our analytics offering. Read more about The New Insights (web platform)
- WalkMe’s Multi-Browser Editor is now available with a new user interface for a more streamlined, elegant user experience (web platform)
- We have added the ability to quickly navigate to edit mode during a Preview session (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to share a live view of your Smart-Walk Thru screenshots content via an email link (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to play SmartTip Sets with all of their enclosed SmartTips, for a more informative view of your SmartTip Sets (web platform)
- The Internet Explorer Editor extension is now available, giving users the ability to use our Editor on Internet Explorer. (version 2.1.142) (web platform)
- For some scenarios, the process of capturing an element took a long time. We have now resolved this.
March 10, 2019
- We have made a security enhancement to an API and introduced a new authentication method. (web platform)
- ActionBot release 026 (web platform):
- Webhooks are a new Action type available for ActionBots. Allowing the user to trigger an API in addition to a Smart WalkThru during or after a conversation. We have also added Webhook management from the connections tab.
- We have added support for the Edit From Preview feature
- We have added a new Analytics event when a conversation action is triggered
- Enhanced end-user dialog scrolling behavior
- Make CSP headers compatibility in extension
- Fixed Analytics data for end-user engagement
- Added NLP indication next to each relevant question type
- User Management support
March 3, 2019
- WalkMe algorithm enhancements for Salesforce Lightning and Workday (web platform).
- We’ve improved our Editor and Player jQuery UI to version 1.12.1 (web platform)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox, Edge) – Version 3.0.75)
- We’ve fixed a bug in the new Mini Panel’s UI where the green circle covered the navigation icon
- We’ve fixed a bug when manually playing steps after a Switch to Frame step, the SWT started playing only from the Switch step and not from the actual played step
February 24, 2019
- To make the Player even more secure, we have enhanced it by changing a specific path to be inside the Player. (web platform)
- We have enhanced and improved the Single Page App Solution, allowing you to have the ability to watch for changes being made to the DOM Tree. (web platform)
February 17, 2019
- Multi-Language bug fix (web platform)
February 10, 2019
- Editor loading time performance improvements (web platform)
- Publish dialog load performance improvements (web platform)
- When opening the publish dialog, the Publish tab will open first instead of the menu organizer (web platform)
- Mass deployment cookie (Master Extension – version 3.0.67 Edge Browser only)
February 3, 2019
- Infrastructure changes auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
January 28, 2019
- NPS Survey display name is hidden by default on creation; users can manually change it later (web platform)
January 27, 2019
- Infrastructure changes (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
January 21, 2019
- Updates to Arrange Layer Order (z-index) enable users to quickly change layer order without inspecting the page (web platform