Updated on January 17, 2019
Steps For Installation
- Navigate to https://github.com/abbiio/iosdk;
- Download the repository as a .zip file and extract it;
- Copy WalkMeSDK.framework to your Xcode project;
- In case you can’t use frameworks on your project, use the static library option and copy libABBISDK.a and all headers under “include/ABBISDK” folder to your Xcode project;
- Make sure to add the following frameworks to your target:
- Add – ObjC to “Other Linker Flag” (OTHER_LDFLAGS) in your target build settings:
- After installation, add the following to your
(BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary*)launchOptions, add the following:
[ABBI start:@"YOUR_APP_KEY" withSecretKey:@"YOUR_SECRET_KEY"];
Pro-Tip: Verify the integration by looking at
ABBI SDK and the current version of the SDK and the app ID you are using in your logs.
That’s it, you are all done!