Solutioning is the second stage of deploying WalkMe on your site. You will work with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) come up with some possible solutions that will address the Business Objectives identified during the Kickoff phase. During this stage your CSM will demonstrate a few solutions and get your buy-in.
Let's Talk A Bit More
In order to craft a comprehensive solution, your CSM will ask about the specific processes, user roles, challenges, areas, and content that is relevant to your business objectives. The solutioning phase may require more than one meeting depending on the complexity of the business objective. At the end of the solutioning phase, your CSM will present you with an outline of a complete solution.
Questions to ask:
- What if a user doesn't start this Walk-Thru from the beginning of the process?
- What segments do you want to create?
- How will I re-engage my users?
- Have I created solutions that will consistently be used?
- Are there any known issues with my platform that will make it hard to build on?
- Are there unique scenarios that will make this build difficult?