Updated on March 31, 2021 Download as PDF
Steps For Integration
- Go to https://github.com/abbiio/iosdk and download the latest version of the WalkMe Mobile iOS framework WalkMeSDK.framework file.
If you require a specific version of the SDK, you can find it at https://github.com/abbiio/iosdk/releases;
- Download the binding project here and make sure to replace the
WalkMeSDK.frameworkwith the one you downloaded in step 1;
- Add a reference to the binding project by following the instructions here;
- Go to your project options;
- In the iOS Build section, there is an option called Mtouch additional arguments. In this section, add the -ObjC flag;
ABBI.Start("<key>", "<secret>")with your app key in order to start the SDK.
Simple as that!