Updated on September 6, 2018
Steps For Integration
- Go to https://github.com/abbiio/iosdk and download the latest version of the WalkMe Mobile iOS framework WalkMeSDK.framework file.
If you require a specific version of the SDK, you can find it at https://github.com/abbiio/iosdk/releases.
- Download the binding project from here and make sure to replace the WalkMeSDK.framework with the one you downloaded in step 1.
- Add a reference to the binding project by following this.
- Go to your project options.
- In the iOS Build section, there is an option called Mtouch additional arguments. In this section, add the -ObjC flag.
- Use ABBI.Start(“<key>”, “<secret>”) with your app key in order to start the SDK.
Simple as that!