April 7th, 2019 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
Product Updates give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
Want more technical notes? Check out our iOS or Android Release Notes.
How Will I Receive New Updates?
Our April 7th, 2019 update to the latest version of the WalkMe Mobile SDK to get immediate access to our latest features. Your current implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish again.
For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Customer Success Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
Target Users in Real Time
Enhanced Goal Segmentation
- Target users based on a goal in the
- Current session, like right after they buy an item
- Previous session, like when you forgot to check out last time
- Any session, like everyone that reached a goal no matter when
- Add Goal attributes – bought something – what they bought, how much they spent, total price
Find What You’re Looking for
- Add Labels to campaigns
- Filter by labels
- Add multiple labels to campaign
- Labels are available in Power Mode
- Filter content in Power Mode
- New Version
- Different User Experiences – trial users
- Special Offer
Create EMOTIVE Tex
Enhanced Rich Text Editor
- Enhanced Rich Text Editor to create engaging content
- Multi-paragraph control in the same text box
- Word and individual text design modification like THIS, or this, or THiS
The “Plus More”
- Even better performance for end users
- New WYSIWYG Now support accounts that use changes approval flow.
- Support for Android in-app deeplinks for custom actions
- Size & Position settings improved with new guidelines that will help you figure out what each position setting means for your designs
- Content Approval: With the new WYSIWYG we’re bringing back the content approval process. Users with different permissions can now create and approve content before it’s published. If a user does not have permission to publish they may submit it for approval. An email is sent to a user with permissions to publish so they can make small edits or just publish the content.
- New APIS
- Doing automated app testing and want to test only your underlying app? Now you can use an API to remove WalkMe while you test.
- Want to check if you collecting the proper amount of data on any users. Our new Event Filters let you quickly look up and user to see what you’re tracking.
How to get the latest features
Do you like what you see in this release? Just upgrade your SDK to get access to everything.