January 21st, 2020 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
Product Updates give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
Want more technical notes? Check out our iOS or Android Release Notes.
How Will I Receive New Updates?
On January 21st, 2020 update to the latest version of the WalkMe Mobile SDK to get immediate access to our latest features. Your current implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish again.
New Templates Gallery
Design by Use Case and/or Type
Design WalkMe campaigns by the most popular use cases:
- Find inspiration for WalkMe with use cases in mind
- Understand the problem the campaign is going to solve by reading campaign descriptions on the right-hand panel
- Enjoy fresh, modern takes on WalkMe mobile campaigns
- Create Smart Walk-Thrus from the Console
New Color Gradients & Shadows
Use gradients for an even more personal touch:
- Define a start and end color for the gradient
- Use “Linear” or “Radial” for different patterns
- Choose a direction & position for the gradient (in degrees)
Note: Gradients are only supported in SDK 2.2.0+. Campaigns with gradients will not display for users running SDK versions lower than 2.2.0.
Use shadows to give WalkMe depth and pop off the screen:
- Set a color for the shadow
- Choose an angle for the positioning of the shadow
- Set a distance for how close the shadow should be
- Use blur radius to adjust the sharpness/blurriness of the shadow
Note: Shadows are only supported in SDK 2.2.0+. Campaigns with shadows will still display for users running SDK versions lower than 2.2.0, but without the shadow.
System Font Weights
Leverage all the font weights made available by the device’s OS:
- San Francisco font weights available for iOS
- Roboto font weights available for Android
“Element Exists” Segmentation Rule
Segment campaigns based on elements existing on screen, instead of just when they are currently visible. This allows for more dynamic segmentation, based on what may be available further down the screen and currently out of view.
Note: This segmentation rule is only supported in SDK 2.2.0+
How to get the latest features
Do you like what you see in this release? Just upgrade your SDK to get access to everything.