July 8th, 2019 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
Product Updates give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
Want more technical notes? Check out our iOS or Android Release Notes.
How Will I Receive New Updates?
On July 8th, 2019 update to the latest version of the WalkMe Mobile SDK to get immediate access to our latest features. Your current implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish again.
For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, reach out to your WalkMe contact to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
Say “Hello”, “Bonjour”, “Hola” with Less Effort
Having users from all over the world means you need a fast and easy way to offer translated content. WalkMe Mobile now offers Multi-Language support so you can translate content using a localization service or create your own translations in our web console.
- Translate WalkMe content without having to duplicate items
- Create translations using a localization service
- Filter through existing campaigns
- Download an .XLIFF file and upload it into a localization service
- Upload translated content back into the WalkMe Web Console
- Manually translate content directly in the Web Console
- Set translated content to appear based on API or the detected locale of the user
Offer Personalized Experiences on Shared Devices
With Multi-User support, WalkMe Mobile now works better to detect when users switch in your app so you can provide them with a personalized experience.
- Create personalized experiences in shared apps
- Ideal for shared devices in the field
- Track onboarding progress with different users
- Engage with different users on the same device with campaigns
- Switching user accounts is based on End User Identifier API
New Ways to Engage with Your Users
Segment by Onboarding Status and Survey Response
Our advanced engagement engine allows you to find the perfect users for any campaign. Now we’re going even further by letting you target users based on their Onboarding progress or Survey responses so you can drive adoption and ensure a great customer experience.
- Respond to customer feedback
- Create campaigns that improve the user experience if you get low satisfaction responses
- Ask users what they are interested in, then promote relevant features to their use case
- Drive users to complete onboarding
- Gamify the onboarding experience with rewarding messages
- Remind users to complete their onboarding for greater adoption of your platform
How to get the latest features
Do you like what you see in this release? Just upgrade your SDK to get access to everything.