About Desktop for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams helps your team stay organized by having conversations all in one place and enabling users to be more productive. Part of the Microsoft 365 family of products, this communication platform is essential to many organizations and used daily. It is therefore paramount that employees know how to use Teams thoroughly and with ease.
WalkMe on Microsoft Teams Desktop application allows for this by bringing all of WalkMe’s capabilities to use. Building on Microsoft Teams is just as simple as with any web application, and end-users will experience WalkMe guidance seamlessly on the platform.
Additionally, WalkMe has several Solution Accelerators available that make building on Microsoft Teams even easier. Learn more about Solution Accelerators.
- Increase employee self-sufficiency & productivity
- Easily migrate and onboard employees to Microsoft Teams
- Bring employees directly into the applications from their Desktop
- Encourage employees to engage with new, underutilized, or complex feature
- Reduce support for how-to questions
Enabling Desktop for Microsoft Teams
To enable WalkMe Desktop to work on the Microsoft Teams environment, please contact your Customer Success Manager or WalkMe contact.