Reviewing Your Campaign and Its Publication Status
When you want a summary of your Campaign’s properties, and/or to change its status from Not Published to Published or vice versa, there’s only one place to do it. Enter the REVIEW & PUBLISH screen:
You can get here by entering the Mobile Console, clicking on MY CAMPAIGNS, and either clicking Edit on an existing Campaign or creating a new Campaign and clicking REVIEW & PUBLISH from the EDIT CAMPAIGN screen.
In the Review & Publish tab you can do the following:
- Get a quick view of the Campaign’s design
- Edit the Campaign Name and API trigger key
- View a summary of the Auto-Play settings
- Publish your Campaign, which will activate the campaign by its set auto-play.
- Notice that access to a campaign from links in other campaigns does not require publishing it, however, it is highly recommended.
Once you’re satisfied the information is correct and you’ve toggled the Campaign to Published or Not Published (as appropriate), click SAVE & EXIT on the right side of the screen to save your changes.