August 12th, 2018 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
Product Updates give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
How Will I Receive New Updates?
Our new updates will be available on August 12th, 2018.
Your current implementation will not be affected by the updates until you publish again. For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Customer Success Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
Sign up for one of our live webinars on August 14th and August 15th, 2018 to learn more about the release.
Get Work Done Using Natural Language
Customers and employees are often overwhelmed by learning different software tools and new processes. Give them the ability to complete tasks without training by simply chatting with a bot that understands their needs and automates processes for them.
- Adopt software processes with zero training
- Complete work tasks by chatting with the ActionBot
- ActionBot automates any process in your software
- No APIs or R&D effort required
- Powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Create bots and build conversations using the WalkMe Editor
- A single user interface that helps you across systems
- Available for all users in public beta Aug. 19th
- Learn more about ActionBot
Build Automation Even Faster…er
Auto-Steps and Quick Record
WalkMe Automation simplifies the user experience and boosts productivity by eliminating empty clicks and automating tedious and complex tasks. Now anyone can build automated experiences with Auto-Steps and Quick Record.
- Smart Walk-Thru Actions are now called Auto-Steps
- Refresh, Redirect and Open Menu actions are now called Page Actions
- Easily access Auto-Steps from the hover menu
- Create multiple Auto-Steps at once
- Toggle between capturing regular steps and automated steps
- Seamlessly record an entire process by using Quick Record (by end of Q3, 2018)
- Learn more about Auto-Steps
Integrate WalkMe into Your Workflows
API integrations are often resource-intensive and capped by 3rd party tools, making you wait for important data. With webhooks, you can integrate real-time WalkMe Events into your 3rd party tools, so your teams can take action on time-sensitive information.
- Add real-time WalkMe Events to your Analytics/BI tool
- Trigger 3rd party APIs based on WalkMe Events
- Get immediate Slack notifications when WalkMe AI predicts a user will churn
- Add a user to a marketing list when they click a promotional ShoutOut
- Create a Zendesk ticket when a user submits a survey requesting extra help
- Add users to a spreadsheet to track onboarding when they complete onboarding tasks
- Receive an email when users complete an NPS survey
- Supports real-time outbound webhooks for WalkMe Events
- No development required, use a simple setup wizard
- Securely transfers data using server-to-server calls
- Available August 19th
- Learn more about webhooks
See It All in One View
Building powerful experiences with WalkMe requires using multiple apps, but switching between apps can make it difficult to understand your entire solution. With Multi-App View, you can see all your WalkMe Items in one place, no matter how many apps you use.
- See all WalkMe items in one view
- Organize complete solutions using Folders
- See the publish status of every item
- Create any app type in one place
- New App Menu drop down
- Improved, more identifiable app icons
- Available to all user in public beta
Built for Our Builders
- Restart Smart Walk-Thru Steps
Advanced builders, do you have a Smart Walk-Thru that branches into multiple subprocesses? Now you can just restart the same Walk-Thru from the beginning if all the sub-processes begin with the same steps.
- Spell Check in the Editor
As you type content into the WalkMe Editor, we’ll now check your spelling just in case you make a misteak… I mean mistake. Spell check currently supports English and is enabled across all text inputs in the WalkMe Editor.
- Regex (Regular Expressions) for Dynamic Text
With Dynamic Text you can personalize a ShoutOut using text that appears on the page, e.g., “Welcome Back John.email@example.com.” With Regex, you have more control over the text you use. Now you can drop the email and just say, “Welcome Back John.” That’s better, right?
- Out-Of-The-Box LiveChat Integrations
You can now integrate the top live chat tools from the WalkMe Editor’s menu without making a special request.
Join the discussions in our community! Each new feature has its own thread where you can learn more, ask questions, and share your thoughts!
To gain access to the WalkMe Community, contact your CSM.