WalkMe World Customer Community is a platform to empower conversation, collaboration, and engagement between WalkMe customers! Share your ideas, ask questions, and create connections with other innovators on the WalkMe Platform. It is also a place in which you can voice your opinions and feedback and actually impact the WalkMe Product Roadmap.
Access documentation, stay informed on new features and prepare for updates — all through the community.
How It works
The goal is to foster conversations that help our customers leverage WalkMe to its full potential. In addition to discussions, you will be able to participate in challenges, earn points and redeem rewards.
Sign in today & join the conversation!
Visit community.walkme.com and follow the instructions on the screen to sign in. You can log in with SSO (Existing Editor Account) or with an email and password. (Note, if you were a member of our previous community, you will need to create a new account the first time you visit WalkMe World.)
If you have a WalkMe Account:
If you have a WalkMe editor account, click the “Sign In with WalkMe” button to take you to your editor login.
If you don’t have a WalkMe Account:
If you do not have a WalkMe editor account, you can log in with an email address and password. Use the “Click here to Sign In” link to show the fields. Enter your credentials and click the “Sign In” button.
Forgotten your password?
If you forget your password, simply click Sign In then click Forgot Password. You will receive an email to reset the password. Still having difficulty, contact WalkMe support.
Please email email@example.com for any other community-related questions or comments.
Benefits of Community Participation
As a member of WalkMe World you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Connection: Meet, share with and learn from other WalkMe customers and industry peers.
- Curiosity: Ask questions, explore new ideas and brainstorm concepts with other members.
- Sharing: We want your voice to be heard! Help inspire other members by sharing your ideas and experiences, and they will do the same in return.
- Collaboration: Collaborate to come up with solutions that everyone will benefit from.
- Respect: Respect and support the community and each other with positive conversation, useful feedback, and, when needed, constructive criticism.
Make the most of WalkMe World by using these best practices and tips!
- Add a picture to your profile to help the community put a face to a name.
- Find the relevant forum to post your question, in order to get the fastest & best conversation started.
- Bring others into your conversation by putting the @ symbol before the username. They’ll get notified when you do!
- Use the search before you ask a question, you might be surprised to find the answer.
- When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar.
Guidelines for Participation in WalkMe World
Below are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the platform. Members who do not follow these guidelines may have discussions edited or removed or accounts restricted with or without warning:
- Do not post any information or photos that you wouldn’t want the public to see.
- Do not contact other users without their explicit permission, including WalkMe staff, outside of the community.
- Do not discuss licensing or pricing. Do not share details of custom services or any associated costs.
- The community does not replace or act as WalkMe’s Support team. If you have technical issues or account concerns, the Support team can help.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- Do not engage in spam or solicitation.