A Brief Overview of WalkMe Community
The WalkMe Community is now live!
The Community is a platform to empower conversation and engagement between WalkMe customers where you can share your ideas, ask questions, and create connections with other innovators. It is also a place in which you can voice your opinions and feedback and actually impact the WalkMe Product Roadmap.
How to Login
Please contact your CSM for access to the Community, and email email@example.com for any other Community-related questions or comments.
Log in today & join the conversation!
Benefits of Community Participation
As a member of the community you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Connection: Meet, share with and learn from other WalkMe customers and industry peers.
- Curiosity: Ask questions, explore new ideas, and brainstorm concepts with other members.
- Sharing: We want your voice to be heard! Help inspire other members by sharing your ideas and experiences, and they will do the same in return.
- Collaboration: Collaborate to come up with solutions that everyone will benefit from.
- Respect: Respect and support the Community and each other with positive conversation, useful feedback, and, when needed, constructive criticism.
Guidelines for Participation in the WalkMe Community
Below are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the platform. Members who do not follow these guidelines may have discussions edited or removed or accounts restricted with or without warning:
- Do not post any information or photos that you wouldn’t want the public to see.
- Do not contact other users without their explicit permission, including WalkMe staff, outside of the Community.
- Do not discuss licensing or pricing. Do not share details of custom services or any associated costs.
- The Community does not replace or act as WalkMe’s Support team. If you have technical issues or account concerns, the Support team can help.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- Do not engage in spam or solicitation.