WalkMe World Customer Community
The WalkMe World Customer Community brings together WalkMe users and experts from our Customer, Partner and WalkMe Employee user base. We all meet on the WalkMe World Community platform to empower users with solutions, resources, expansion, collaboration, and engagement! Ask questions, share your ideas, discover new features, and connect with other WalkMe builders, experts, and leaders.
WalkMe World Community members are required to log in to participate. Customers log in with their WalkMe product credentials and Partners log in with the Partner credentials.
Benefits of Community Participation
✅ As a member of WalkMe World you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Resources: Forum, User Groups, Ideation, Community articles, Events, Champion Toolkit, and more!
- Connection: Meet, share with and learn from other WalkMe customers, partners, and industry peers
- Sharing: We want your voice to be heard! Help inspire other members by sharing your ideas and experiences, and they will do the same in return
- Collaboration: Collaborate to find solutions that everyone will benefit from
Make the most of WalkMe World by following these best practices and tips!
- Add a picture to your profile to help the community put a face to a name.
- If you have a question, use search first. It is likely the question has already been asked and answered. Search results include forum questions, Community articles, Support articles, product Ideas, topics, events, and users.
- The WalkMe Watercooler group is the catch-all for information and news that affects DAP professionals. You are automatically joined to the group at first login to the community. By default, the Watercooler generates a digest email of all posts for the week and is mailed out over the weekend. Leave the group to stop digest emails. Tip: Adjust your group notifications to be alerted to news on a more regular basis.
- We have over 15 public and private user groups. Locate them by navigating to Community → Groups from the main navigation. Click Join to receive email digest updates.
- Bring others into your conversation by putting the @ symbol before the username. They’ll get notified when you do!
Product Ideas and Feedback
Do you have a feature request or cool new idea for the WalkMe product? We invite you to innovate with us! Click the Ideas link on the Community main navigation to participate in our Ideation program.
This article will help you understand the Ideation program at WalkMe, how to vote on and create Ideas, and how we use your Ideas to enhance our products.