WalkMe Champion Toolkit
WalkMe provides toolkits for the champions in your organization who are responsible for communications when rolling out WalkMe.
The Champion Toolkit has tools for:
- Advocating a digital adoption program
- Rolling out Workstation to an organization
DAP Champion Toolkit
The Champion Toolkit is a bundle of resources to help champion a digital adoption program to users and leadership.
- Customizable slide decks for various scenarios like introducing WalkMe for the first time, discussing common use cases, explaining the value of DAP to leadership, or defending WalkMe against a competitive threat
- Email templates to jump-start communications that promote your program, celebrate success, or share new projects
- Advocacy guide with best practices for developing an effective strategy to champion a digital adoption program, from constructing a DAP narrative to tactics for carrying the narrative like webinars, newsletters, demos, social posts, and more
- Imagery pack with WalkMe logos, web page banners, and email signatures for the digital resources and communications promoting the program
The Workstation Toolkit helps you promote and launch WalkMe Workstation across your organization.
- Customizable slides to introduce Workstation to your users and showcase key features and benefits
- Quick start guide to introduce new users to the basics of setting up and using Workstation
- Imagery pack full of WalkMe-approved imagery to help you brand your communications
- Promo video that will get your users excited about Workstation