Introducing a new experience for Windows, MAC, and Web with WalkMe Workstation, part of the WalkMe Desktop offering, which is WalkMe’s guidance solution for Desktop applications. Guide your users through Desktop applications and show notification right on the user’s screen using the WalkMe Desktop Widget and the Notification Center!
Why WalkMe Workstation
WalkMe Workstation has 5 main features, (Search, OnBoarding, Notifications, Shoutouts, and Shuttles). WalkMe Workstation is available for Windows, MAC, and Web brings the WalkMe experience to employees’ desktop, enabling:
- Targeted, notable notifications:
- Keep your employees informed
- Convey a notable message to a targeted group
- A centralized hub for any work process:
- A central place of guidance for employees
- Create onboarding lists for structured, targeted onboarding
- Measure productivity:
- See software usage across business processes and applications
- Learn how processes translated into business productivity with the Business Productivity Dashboard
Getting Started with Workstation
Workstation provides you with many of the standard features in Desktop Integrated, see this guide for the full table.
Step 1. Contact your WalkMe Account Manager, to get the MSI/DMG download link.
Step 3. Deployment guide for IT teams
Your WalkMe representative will provide you with 2 packages for deployment. Content builders should use the Test environment package in order to test their content. For mass deployment use the production package.
Step 4. Building Content for Desktop:
Customization of the Workstation widget is also possible! see this guide for instructions on how to make your Widget style suit your business.
Step 5. Insights with Desktop
- Memos Guide employees through tasks and processes on any legacy desktop application.
- Broadcast Engage with employees via ShoutOuts and notifications directly on their desktops.
- Digital Hub An “always-on” adoption center to communicate with employees, drive cross-app engagement, or centralize help on desktop.
Building on Workstation Examples
Keep employees engaged & informed
Leverage out of the box templates to drive visibility to critical announcements and updates regardless of which application is currently being used by using creative and interactive ShoutOuts that display over any screen:
Gain visibility into software usage and productivity with the Business Productivity Dashboard
Whether times are in disruption or business as usual, gain an in-depth view of software usage across business processes and applications, understand where your users succeed or fail, and streamline software spend by uncovering unused software licenses, duplicate systems, or underachieving platforms.
Ensure business continuity
Ease onboarding of new employees, users or tools without having to rely on in-classroom training by creating intuitive and helpful task lists:
Simplify self-service support and reduce demand on IT
Aggregate key business applications and search in a centralized hub to make it easier for employees to find what they need, when they need it.
Use the WalkMe Solutions Gallery to help you get started: