Account Based Analytics
Last Updated May 16, 2022
For SaaS companies who sell into accounts, the user level granularity may not be enough and they would need to track user groups (accounts) in the aspects of engagement and adoption.
By activating the Accounts Based Analytics function, Insights will add the account information on top of end user level, thus grouping specific end users into their parent account.
- Email – Will work if User Identifier is set in the Editor and the assigned value is a standard email
Activating this Feature
- Navigate to: Production → System settings→ Account level analytics
- Toggle on Enable account-level analytics
- Select the desired Account identifier from the dropdown (Email or API property) and set the value
- Click Save
- Perform a settings publish
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!