Editor Segments & Filters
Last Updated August 28, 2022
Segments and Filters can be created in the Editor to better organization and to manage the building experience.
In the image of the Editor below the Segments icon can be seen on the left, and the Filters icon on the right.
How to Access Segments Management
- Click on the Segment icon to access Segments Management
- Here you will be able to add a new segment and view, edit, and delete existing segments
- After clicking the Plus icon you can create rules to define new segments
To learn more about creating rules, view this article on the Rule Engine.
How to Access Editor Filters
- Click on the Filter icon to access Filters Management
- Here you will be able to filter by segment and status type and view any saved filters created in Grid View
- The “Saved Filters” dropdown will show any filters that you have saved using Grid View
- By clicking on “All Segments” you will be able to search for a specific segment
- Status types are: Draft, Published, Published & Modified, and Archived
- “Created By” filter contains a list of all system users. It allows builders to easily and effectively narrow down results and find content
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!