WalkMe Insights is WalkMe’s all-in-one analytics platform, providing core analytics for all WalkMe items and general user behavior in your product. With its built-in features, including Funnels and Session Playback, Insights gives you the following benefits and more:
- Provides real-time analytics;
- Lets you track your end-users’ engagement with both your WalkMe solution and your underlying website;
- Lets you view accurate re-creations of your end-users’ in-app sessions.
Insights use cases include the following:
- Measure usage and pain points of your WalkMe items;
- Measure usage and pain points of your underlying website;
- Optimize your WalkMe solution;
- Analyze your end-users’ objectives;
- Recognize instances of end-user confusion and UX inefficiency and capitalize on these opportunities to improve.
Insights Data Tracking
Levels of Data Tracking
There are three levels of data collection (click the links below to learn more):
- WalkMe Engagement Tracking: Only WalkMe Events are sent to the WalkMe servers; this is the only level enabled by default;
- This level enables you to track your end-users’ engagement with your WalkMe items.
- User Behavior Tracking: Collects all the data that WalkMe Engagement Tracking collects plus additional data specified below. This level is not enabled by default; please contact your WalkMe contact if you wish to enable tracking level;
- This level enables you to track your end-users’ engagement with your website itself, with or without WalkMe items present.
- Session Playback Tracking: Collects all the data collected in the first two levels plus additional data specified below. This level is not enabled by default; please contact your WalkMe contact if you wish to enable this tracking level.
- This level enables you to view accurate re-creations of your end-users’ sessions on your website using Session Playback.
As a WalkMe customer, you may decide which level of collection you prefer.
Which Data Is Tracked?
Different data points are tracked depending on which data tracking level you have selected. Please visit each tracking level’s article to learn more about the data points tracked at each level.
Insights is enabled by default to all customers with the default tracking level (WalkMe Engagement Tracking).