The MY CAMPAIGNS tab is your in-Console content creation and customization home-base. From here you can create new Campaigns and customize and edit your existing Campaigns. Additionally you can get a bird-eye view of your Campaign-landscape, with such stats as how many of each type of Campaign you’ve created, how many are published versus non-published, the dates on which each Campaign was created and last modified, and each Campaign’s total click-through rate (CTR) and number of impressions.
MY CAMPAIGNS tab use cases include the following:
- Create new Campaigns.
- Edit and customize your existing Campaigns.
- Monitor the efficacy of your current Campaigns.
There are currently two views of the MY CAMPAIGNS tab to choose from:
The list view:
And the gallery view, which provides a sneak peek of your ShoutOuts and Launchers:
Though the UI appears different, most of the same data-points are visible in both views, with one major exception:
- In both views, a red circle next to / above the Campaign means the Campaign is is not published, whereas a green circle indicates the Campaign is published (is live in the app).
- In both views, you can see when a given Campaign was last modified, and when it was last created.
- In both views, you can see how many Campaigns you’ve created, how many of each type you’ve created, and which type is associated with each Campaign name.
- HOWEVER, you can only see a Campaign’s CTR, number of impressions and ID in the list view.
From the MY CAMPAIGNS tab, you can create a new ShoutOut or a new Launcher, but not a new Walk-Thru, since creating a Walk-thru is dependent on the structure of the app, and therefore can only be created in the app itself via Power Mode.
Several templates exist for ShoutOuts and Launchers, including a blank template for building from scratch. Custom templates can be added per app on demand. To create a new ShoutOut or Launcher, simply click on the + NEW icon on the right side of the screen, select your desired template, and proceed to build the Campaign.
Note: Specific details on building each of the three Campaign types can be found in each Campaign-type’s dedicated knowledge-base section, linked above.
You can edit all three Campaign types from the MY CAMPAIGNS tab. Simply click on the Campaign’s row in list view or its tile in gallery view, and click on the pencil icon.
You will see the Campaign Wizard. The editing options available in the Wizard depend on which Campaign type you are editing. Once you’ve completed your edits, click Save to save your changes, or click the back arrow, followed by YES to discard any changes you have made.
Read more about the Campaign Wizard, which is used to build and/or edit each Campaign-type.