Issue: How can I get the WalkMe Widget/Menu to appear only on specific pages or to a specific group of users?
Solution: Like WalkMe deployables, the WalkMe Widget can be segmented based on the options available in the Rule Engine.
To apply segmentation to your Widget, please do the following:
- Click “Customize” from the navigation menu in the Editor
- In the “Customize Player” tab, navigate to “Settings”
- Next to “Display Conditions” – click “Set Rules” (or “Update Rules” if there are current segmentation rules applied)
- Create your segmentation rules (if creating multiple rules, be diligent about the operators you’re selecting)
- Save your changes
- Perform a settings publish to each environment where you’d like the segmentation to go into effect