WalkMe Mobile is WalkMe’s digital adoption platform for Native and Hybrid mobile applications. WalkMe Web and WalkMe Mobile are built on different technologies and have different capabilities. Some examples of the differences include the following:
- Whereas WalkMe Web manipulates web pages using the Document Object Model (DOM), WalkMe Mobile uses coded elements.
- Whereas WalkMe Web Editor-users build content on the New Editor, WalkMe Mobile content moderators build content in the Mobile Console’s Campaign Wizard or directly in the mobile app using WalkMe’s Power Mode.
Note: Please don’t confuse WalkMe Mobile with WalkMe Mobile Web. The former refers to enabling WalkMe on Native and Hybrid mobile applications using the WalkMe Mobile SDK, while the latter term refers to optimizing WalkMe Web applications for mobile device screens using WalkMe Web technology.
WalkMe Mobile’s use cases include the following:
- Ensure productive and satisfying use of your app.
- Increase app and new feature / upgrade adoption.
- Drive retention and reduce user churn.
- Provide self-service help and support.
- Improve and drive app engagement.
- Identify and patch UI / UX pitfalls.
- Deliver code-free in-app interactive elements without App / Play Store approval.