What is WalkMe?
WalkMe’s cloud-based Digital Adoption Platform enables organizations to measure, drive, and act to ultimately accelerate their digital transformations and better realize the value of their software investments. Our code-free platform leverages our proprietary technology to provide executives with visibility into their tech stack, and the ability to take action to improve user experience, productivity and efficiency for employees and customers.
See how WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform can work for you.
The WalkMe Digital Adoption Platform consists of 4 key layers:
- Core Technology – Deployed on every application, our core technology, including UI Intelligence, is driven by machine learning algorithms to understand how humans interact with user interfaces.
- Data – Powerful data collections allow organizations to dive into their business processes and understand user interactions across their entire tech stack.
- Build – Our no-code Editor allows organizations to create any experience across their applications, simply, with drag and drop capability.
- Experience – The touch point with the end-user defines the experience in the form of on-screen cross application guidance, user segmentation engagement, on-screen automation, content validation, and so much more.
WalkMe empowers every organization to realize the promise of its technology. As the defining leaders in Digital Adoption, WalkMe enables leaders with visibility into digital usage to make data-driven decisions, and streamlines user experiences for employees and customers.
- 💡 We recommend that you continue learning about all the WalkMe Apps available to build your solution.
- 🎓Take the WalkMe 101 course in the Digital Adoption Institute.
- Don’t have a DAI account yet? Sign up here.
- 📚 For more information and terminology used in WalkMe, visit our official WalkMe Glossary.