Workstation for Mobile: Notifications
- They get directly to the employees where ever they are
- They can have a call to action (e.g: Shuttle linking the user to perform a task)
- They have advance Audience segmentation & engagement analytics so you can target anyone in your organization
Get to Know
Notifications on the Workstation mobile app can be viewed via the notification page,
The notifications page lists all of the active notifications that were sent to the user.
When a notification is opened from the list, or a push notification is clicked from the mobile’s native notification center then the notification opens full screen.
After the notification opens, you’ll see:
- Notification text
- Title and descriptions: large text and normal text.
- Text alignment: Left (for left→ right languages, like English), Right (for right → left languages, like Arabic)
- Text Style: bold, italics, etc.
- Time that has passed since it was sent
- Any notification buttons
Create a Notification
For the best engagement with the Workstation mobile app, we recommend sending push notifications. You can segment the notifications to specific groups using Audiences.
Scheduled push notifications isn’t supported yet.