How Will I Receive New Updates?
New updates to the WalkMe Editor and WalkMe Extension became available on April 27th, 2020.
Your current implementation will not be affected by the updates until you publish again. For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Account Manager or WalkMe contact to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
When disruption hands over its challenges, the WalkMe team is here to help. That’s why WalkMe’s April 2020 Product Release is all about enhancements that will help you ensure business continuity – no matter what comes your way.
Click below to view the April 2020 Product Release Webinar for more information and demos.
In response to changing workforce needs, leverage WalkMe Workstation to communicate with employees from a centralized hub directly on their desktop. With Workstation, ensure critical announcements reach employees with targeted notifications, and make it easier for employees to search for tools, ask for help, or launch a process – directly from their desktop.
Workstation supports the main functionalities of ShoutOuts, Shuttles, On-boarding tasks, and Pop-up Walk-Thrus.
- Pop-up Walk-Thrus – Guide your employees through tasks and processes to improve user experience and process completion.
- Notification Center – Broadcast important news and updates to notify and engage with your employees via ShoutOuts directly on their desktops.
- Digital HUB – Establish an “always-on” adoption center to communicate with employees, drive cross-application engagement, or centralize employee
Leverage WalkMe Workstation to:
- Ease on-boarding: make it easier for employees to manage and launch onboarding processes from their desktop and continue with in-app guidance, task specific training, and “always-on” support.
- Keep employees engaged and informed: instantly communicate critical announcements & updates that reach employees, regardless of which application they’re using.
- Aggregate all employee needs in one place: make it easier for employees to find any information across your enterprise applications by searching directly from their desktops.
- Visibility: Gain an in-depth view into software usage across business processes and applications, and how that translates into business productivity.
WalkMe Workstation integrates with your IDP provider which enables more contextual and personalized content for the end user.
With the new Business Productivity Dashboard, ensure employees are leveraging the tools they need to get their job done. Gain an in-depth view into business productivity based on software usage across departments, business processes, and applications. In addition, streamline and control software spend by uncovering unused software licenses, duplicate systems, or underachieving platforms.
The Business Productivity Dashboard integrates with your organization’s IDP and will be available for customers who have the WalkMe extension, with more than one application.
WalkMe Insights: Robust and Secure Support for More Platforms
With WalkMe’s technology for accurate element definition, it’s now easier and more secure to track engagement across our users’ most common platforms: Workday, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics – with additional platforms coming soon.
Engaged Elements: Applying WalkMe’s technology to Insights enables a more accurate element definition so that you can collect only the data that is relevant to you without compromising on data privacy concerns.
New IDP Integrations: Microsoft Azure & Active Directory
Leverage IDP user data to create more personalized and segmented experiences across WalkMe Web & Workstation. Whether using Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, G Suite, or Okta, segment your WalkMe content to target specific users or enrich data filtering rules in Insights.
- Segmentation reuse
- Editor performance improvements
- Visual Editor performance improvements