WalkMe Assistant is an innovative tool that enables you to enhance your digital adoption assets and manage them at scale. You can use it to solve building issues in real-time, report building issues from the Editor without opening a support ticket, receive personalized recommendations, and more.
The WalkMe Assistant dashboard in the Console, accessible at console.walkme.com/assistant, offers a central location to manage all of your Assistant tickets and view your building recommendations. From there, you can view and manage all of your tickets across multiple systems, and apply your personalized recommendations to optimize your WalkMe content.
- Report building issues directly from the Editor, without submitting a support ticket
- Resolve issues faster by having critical information captured in real-time
- Optimize your builds through personalized building and configuration recommendations
- Communicate with WalkMe’s technical teams directly through the product
- Receive real time updates across WalkMe systems and products
How It Works
Our core DeepUI technology captures critical technical information in real time, allowing our team to easily reproduce and troubleshoot issues. This ultimately delivers a faster and easier resolution process. We are also leveraging this advanced technology to provide personalized recommendations that optimize your content across multiple systems with the click of a button.
You can interact with the Assistant team directly in the Editor, from the Assistant dashboard in the Console, and also view Assistant highlights in the Activity Board.