The login page allows a user to access all WalkMe products by entering their username and password or by authenticating using SSO or social network login.
How to log in
1) Navigate to https://auth.walkme.com/
or https://eu-auth.walkme.com/ for EU data center
2) Enter your email and click Next
3) If the user’s login method is Login with password, the user will need to provide a password
4) If the user’s login method is SSO, then clicking on Next (step 2) will redirect them to authentication against their SSO provider and then directly into the product
How to check user login method: In the Admin Center, go to Users & Roles, click the user’s name and check the login method field.
1) After entering your username on the sign in page and clicking Next, click forgot password
2) Make sure that the email is correct and click send email verification
A confirmation screen will appear
3) Go to your mailbox and search for the email from email@example.com
Email title: Account password reset
4) Click on the Reset Password button
5) Create new password following the rules described in the screen and click Reset Password
Social Login is a method to access sites and apps that doesn’t require additional credentials to log in. WalkMe’s social login supports Google social identity providers, allowing users to log into WalkMe using their Google or Microsoft credentials.
When Social Login is enabled, users can log in to their WalkMe account using either their WalkMe or email account credentials.
To turn on Social Login:
- Access the Admin Center at admin.walkme.com
- Under “Security” page, open the “Social Login” page
- Switch the toggle on or off to enable or disable