WalkMe Share facilitates collaboration by allowing WalkMe builders to easily share screenshots and videos of each step in a Smart Walk-Thru with selected collaborators via an email link.
This enables real-time collaboration with your peers, making the content-creation process more efficient and productive.
Use WalkMe Share Screenshots to:
- Receive peer review on your Smart Walk-Thrus by sharing screenshots with other experienced builders;
- Create a database of screenshots of your most successful Smart Walk-Thrus to guide future builders;
- Onboard and train new builders faster by providing examples of successful builds created by other experienced builders;
- Download your Smart Walk-Thru as a PDF and present it to others to enhance the DAP skills of others.
WalkMe Share also allows you to generate video simulations for any how-to process from a Smart Walk-Thru. You can create and share a how-to video for a specific user or post it on your support site for everyone to watch.
Use WalkMe Share video to:
- Offer how-to videos on all your articles for users without extra effort
- Quickly share videos with customers or employees to resolve support issues
- Save tons of time by eliminating the need to capture, edit, and even host videos
How it Works
WalkMe Share is a new feature that enables you to download and share screenshots and videos of every step of any Smart Walk-Thru with the click of a button. Simply click the Share button in the Smart Walk-Thru of your choice, input the email address(es) of your desired recipients, and, voila! Instant sharing.
How To Use WalkMe Share in the Editor
- Open the Smart Walk-Thru App;
- Hover over the Smart Walk-Thru that you would like to share.
- Click on the pencil icon to open the drop down selection box;
- Click on Share;
- Insert the email addresses of all the people with whom you would like to share your Smart Walk-Thru:
- Click Add (only valid emails will work);
- Once you have added your desired email addresses, click Done;
- Each of the collaborators you selected will receive an email from WalkMe containing a link to a secure page, where they can view the Smart Walk-Thru as it appears to the end user, in real time; this means they can see any changes you make as you make them.
Pro-Tip: If you have screenshots disabled in your Editor, you will not be able to use the Share feature with your Smart Walk-Thru. Find this option in your Editor Settings in the General tab.
Modify Your Share
To modify your WalkMe Share after creating it, hover over the Smart Walk-Thru, and click the Share button again. Here, you can add or remove email addresses.
Collaboration and feedback are key to creating great WalkMe experiences, that’s why builders often work together when creating Smart Walk-Thrus. WalkMe Share allows your teams to build better together. Simply share a link with any user and they get the latest version of your Smart Walk-Thru with full screenshots. They can even leave feedback with live comments so building together is faster and easier than ever before.
Use WalkMe Share to:
- Get approval and feedback from managers or key stakeholders.
- Give feedback to other builders without editing their Smart Walk-Thru.
- Collaborate without having to create accounts for non-WalkMe peers.
- Add comments to any slide
- Respond to comments in-line
- Resolve pending comments
You are also able to hide slides from a presentation. Slides hidden will not appear in a generated slideshow or video.