Initiator and End Experience Panel
The Initiator and End Experience Panel allows you to build full solutions from within a Smart Walk-Thru to save you time and promote more engagement. The Initiator Panel allows you to quickly view how and from where users access the Smart Walk-Thru. The End Experience gives you the option to add a Survey(s) after the Smart Walk-Thru has been exited or completed.
How it Works
Once you have added your first step the two buttons will appear, one at the top (Initiator) and one at the bottom (End Experience).
- Auto-Play: Set a rule to automatically start this Smart Walk-Thru.
Run as automation process: Allow this Smart Walk-Thru to run simultaneously with another Smart Walk-Thru. Note: All steps in this flow must be auto-steps.
- Launchers: Create a Launcher that will start this Smart Walk-Thru.
- Tasks: Smart Walk-Thru is accessed via an Onboarding Task checklist.
- Conversations: Access this Smart Walk-Thru via a ActionBot conversation.
- Menu: Access the Smart Walk-Thru via the WalkMe Menu. See or add items in the Menu Organizer.
Depending on the initiators you choose, there are 3 icons that may appear at the top of the flow:
- Auto Play indicator which shows a green check if an auto play rule is set up for the current Smart Walk-Thru;
- The Smart Walk-Thrus counter which counts Smart-Walk-Thrus that have a “Connect To Smart Walk-Thru” step that connects to the Smart Walk-Thru that a user is viewing at the moment. This count is unique, for example, if Smart Walk-Thru B has two “Connect to Smart Walk-Thrus” to Smart Walk-Thru A, the panel of Smart Walk-Thru B will only show a count of 1 connected Smart Walk-Thru;
- Launcher counter which counts Launchers that will play the Smart Walk-Thru that you are currently viewing. You can also click on the icon to add a new Launcher.
You can have a survey open at the end of the Smart Walk-Thru when the user:
- Clicks the X (close) button on any step
- After the last step in the Smart Walk-Thru plays.
- Saving changes that were made in Expanded panel is done via the map’s Save button;
- Note that a newly created Launcher will be saved upon clicking Save in Launcher Properties screen;