December 29, 2019
- The total number of attributes allowed for all incoming integrations was raised from 30 to 100 attributes (Integration Center).
- We have released a new “Customize on Screen” experience, which gives a better user experience to users when building Smart Walk-Thrus, SmartTips, and Launchers (web platform).
- In the condition builder, rules can now be imported from Segments. (web platform).
December 22, 2019
- ActionBot updates:
- In a SalesForce question, it is now possible to choose if the suggestions list will include values based on metadata, or records.
- When a call connection receives an array of complicated objects (each has more than one attribute), it is now possible to choose which attribute will be displayed to the user and which attribute will be stored as an answer.
- The WalkMe Support site is now integrated with a unified login. Allowing one authentication experience across the Support site, Editor, and Insights. It also means support.walkme.com now supports SSO-authentication.
- A Prompt window will now appear before closing the Editor (web platform).
- We have reorganized the user Menu, for better user experience (web platform).
- New deployables are now given a default name upon creation (web platform).
- To prevent the publishing of incomplete content in the Menu, new deployables (SWT, WT, Shuttles, Resources, and Tasks) will not be added automatically to the Menu (web platform).
December 9, 2019
- In SalesForce Outgoing Integration, you can now choose the date range of the report as part of the integration set up. (Integration Center).
- In the Apps Overview page, the metric “AVG. users’ interaction with Walkme” will no longer take into account interactions with Smart WalkThru steps, but only the SWT steps completed. This metric is now aligned with the “Walkme usage by item type” metric on the same page (Insights).
December 2, 2019
- We have released 2 new features in the Integration Center:
- Salesforce Incoming integration – allowing users to pull data from their Salesforce account into WalkMe, which can then be used in Segmentation, Filtering on Insights and Reporting (Integration Center).
- End-User Update API Integration – which allows users to update end-user attributes for a specific end-user, which can then be used used in Segmentation, Filtering on Insights and Reporting (Integration Center).
November 24, 2019
- ActionBot updates:
- A date picker control was added when using a date type question.
- Messages and questions text was extended to 512 characters.
- When assigning a “call connection” response into a variable you can now override an existing variable instead of having to create a new variable.
- It is now possible to create Segmentation based on End User Session Information: First Seen, Last Seen, Session Count, etc. Ask your WalkMe representative to enable this feature (web platform).
- In IDP Integration you can now choose which imported field from IDP will be used as an end-user identifier parameter (web platform).
- Multi-socket support had been added to all interfaces in the Editor App version 4.3.0 (web platform).
- We have improved cross-domain validation for CSP headers in the Master Extension for Chrome / Firefox / Edge (version 3.1.9)(web platform).
- Effective as of November, 2019 WalkMe will deprecate support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.0 and 1.1 to further strengthen our security for all products (WalkMe Server).
- We have added a role usage counter to enable admin monitoring on used role types (web platform).
- We have Improved the user experience of deleting a custom role in the User Management section (web platform).
- A bug has been fixed where Insights tracking collided while capturing elements in the Editor Extension Chrome (version 3.0.64) (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug where ‘runExe’ collided with whitelist functionality in the Editor App version 4.3.0 (web platform).
- We have fixed an injection issue in Workday Master Extension for Chrome / Firefox / Edge (version 3.1.9)(web platform).
November 17, 2019
- We have added 3 new report capabilities to Insights: Tracked Events Summary, Tracked Events by User, Tracked Events Log (Insights)
- We have added an option to configure an HTML launcher Shadow (turn on/off and change color). This enables users to create an invisible launcher using an HTML launcher (web platform)
November 10, 2019
- When previewing WalkMe content, clicking on the Ctrl key will no longer switch between Preview and Edit modes. The main concern we’ve addressed is where users apply keyboard shortcuts during a Preview session and that switches between states unintentionally (web platform).
- We have aligned the pixel controllers’ location for Highlighter and Spotlight, In Customize on Screen for better usage (web platform).
- Changes in the Visual Editor are now documented in the “activity log” and “version history” (web platform).
- We have removed a “font must be present in the app” warning in the Web Visual Editor that was not relevant for WalkMe Web but only for WalkMe Mobile.
- We have fixed an issue where Desktop Editor users could not import translations for Smart Walk-Thrus (web platform).
- We have fixed an issue where accounts with many items in the Editor took too long to load (web platform).
October 27, 2019
- It is now possible to add Custom Triggers to Popup Steps. This can be used on top of current buttons that a Popup Step has, or individually used as the step’s trigger. The behavior behind the custom trigger is similar to the one for regular Steps (web platform).
- In the Editor all Items view – Create a new item list, Walk-Thru was moved to the end of the list, to prevent the tooltip from interrupting when trying to create a new item of any kind (*relevant for accounts with Walk-Thrus only)(web platform).
- CSV Incoming Integration – you can now view an existing CSV Integration setup without uploading a new CSV file (Insights).
- Identifying segment user ID is now available even if the segment ‘identify request’ was not called (Segment Integration).
October 15, 2019
- In Insights it is now possible to filter a user name using the operators “contains” and “not contains” (Insights).
- Filter by IP is now available in Insights. (Insights)
September 22, 2019
- It is now possible to access WalkMe Insights and Editor with a single and secure SSO login (web platform).
- API Tracking now provides enriched data within Insights including behavior that’s not available in the user-interface (Insights).
- You can now connect WalkMe with any third-party software that allows exporting data to a CSV file, using the CSV upload for incoming integrations (Insights).
- Identify users across Applications using the new IDP Login.
- Smart Walk-Thrus are now available on WalkMe Mobile.
- Uncover your users and their behavior with new data filters and metrics in the Insights (web platform).
- WalkMe webhooks now include UBT events for a deeper understanding of users beyond WalkMe (web platform).
- Creating tracked events has now been simplified and can be completed by a simple “point-and-click” to define tracked elements (Insights).
- WalkMe’s All-in-One Installer now supports MAC OS, making it easy for IT teams to widely deploy the WalkMe Master Extension across all browser types with a single installer file (web platform).
September 15, 2019
In ActionBot, it is now possible to use BBcodes in a message or a question’s text (web platform).
September 8, 2019
- We have a new incoming integration in Insights from CSV to WalkMe (Insights).
- We have made text selection and editing easier and more intuitive in the Editor (web platform).
September 1, 2019
- In ActionBot it is now possible to receive a list of values from an API and display them as a choice question. This is done by mapping an array from a response’s JSON file to a new variable and adding this variable to the list of suggestions in the choice question (web platform).
- The connections tab in ActionBot was redesigned and now contains one list of connections instead of the previous two lists (Salesforce and others)(web platform).
- We have fixed an issue in the Smart Walk-Thru map display in Insights, where the “i” icons didn’t show up (Insights).
- For several users, publish did not add an event to the activity log, this is now fixed (web platform).
- The issue where a user without Enterprise Mode enabled, got a publishing error with Enterprise Mode call to action has been fixed (web platform).
August 25, 2019
- When performing a search in the editor, folders that have no matching content to the search, will now be hidden from the results (web platform).
- When customizing items on the screen, users will now be able to turn Lock To Element option ON, from the customization menu under the z-index tab (web platform).
- In Insights, UBT events were added to the list of webhook types. The following events are now supported:
- Click/Tap-Receive events when an element of the site was clicked or tapped
- User Input-Receive events when an input field was interacted with
- Page View- Receive events when a page of the site was viewed
August 18, 2019
- In ActionBot, a path constructor was added to the call connection action, to help build the correct path of the response data (web platform).
- Call connection in ActionBot now supports sending and receiving XML format (in addition to JSON) (web platform).
- The Visual Editor now supports multi-language and accessibility in Web, Windows, and Mac (web platform)
- We have fixed a bug for Insights users that have WalkMe events enabled, it is now possible to create a Funnel using a WalkMe event (Insights).
August 11, 2019
- Filters are now available in Insights reports (web platform).
- We have added a way to measure WalkMe value in Insights with a new metric in the ‘Apps Overview’ page: Avg. user interactions with WalkMe and % of user who interacted more than once (web platform).
- It’s now possible to remove the Walk-Thru ID from the ‘sorry message’ that shows up if the Walk-Thru can’t be played.
- We have fixed several bugs in the publish error messages, where messages were not informative enough or did not describe exactly what went wrong (web platform).
- An issue in the validation icon location has been fixed when adding a Launcher as an Initiator via the Initiators and receiving a validation error (web platform).
July 28, 2019
- In the Editor we have added an “uploading” indication to the assets library image upload (web platform).
- The creation of new (old) Walk-Thrus is no longer available. The functionality was disabled in the locations in which it existed. Existing Walk-Thru content is still available for editing and publishing (web platform).
- Exporting content to translation via API, now includes a filter by publish state for that content (web platform).
- The Smart Walk-Thru map in Insights is now also available for EU users (web platform).
- We have added to the ME Guide “Download as batch file” option to the All-in-One Installer (web platform).
- We have added an automated connectivity test between a web page, Editor extension, and Editor app. Allowing better troubleshooting and customer support (Editor app (Electron) – Version 4.1.3).
- We have fixed a bug that temporarily limited the following functionality – clicking the Editor extension icon will open the Editor app (Editor Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.49).
- We have fixed several bugs including process naming when uninstalling the extension, environment loading from the settings bug and the doc mode 5 crashing browser bug (Master Extension (Internet Explorer) – Version 220.127.116.11).
- We have optimized the post messages method by Editor Extension, leading to faster and smoother capture, preview and play experiences (Editor Extension (Internet Explorer) – Version 18.104.22.168).
July 21, 2019
- We have updated the UI look and feel in the dialog (web platform).
- You now have the ability to use Connection Call Response later in the conversation (web platform).
- Static suggestions in API Closed List questions is now available (web platform).
- The UI of the value boxes for Fill Text and Select List Value Auto-Steps has been improved (web platform).
July 14, 2019
- Single ShoutOut drill-down view is now available in Insights
- CSS selector now supports various operators when using custom attributes (Insights).
- “Save Settings” is now enforced before “Publish Settings” (web platform).
- We have fixed a performance issue when capturing elements using IE Editor Extension (Master Extension (IE) – Version 2.1.148)
- The technology used to draw the new Visual Editor ShoutOuts has changed in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari since we are no longer using Shadow DOM (web platform).
- Some bugs were fixed in the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
July 8, 2019
- An automatic debugging capability was added to the Editor (Editor App 4.1.1) which enables a complete data flow check, from the Editor extension all the way to the Editor App (Electron).
- We have optimized HTTP/s method transition so the Editor can now work in both HTTP and HTTPS (Electron)
- Our extensions in Chrome were migrated to CRX3, Google’s new compilation method.” As it’s relevant for ME and the editor extension (web platform).
- In Internet Explorer, we have expanded log messages to include performance information on the Editor extension (web platform).
- In various locations throughout the editor, the ominous “Discard” button was renamed to “Cancel”/”Close” respectfully (web platform).
- Some UI bugs were fixed in the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
June 30, 2019
- We have released a suite of all-new modern default deployable designs, to help users go live faster with fewer modifications. Choose between the old default (“Classic”) WalkMe designs and the new default (“California”) modern designs directly out-of-the-box (web platform).
- In Insights, account based analytics is now available, allowing users to analyze their data on an account level (Insights).
- A new capability in Funnels, you can now see the Time Elapsed between two steps (Insights).
- We have expanded the API versioning capabilities to allow further documentation of content changes (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug where images could not be uploaded to the new Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
- Some UI updates and fixes were made to the Visual Editor for ShoutOuts (web platform).
June 24, 2019
- ActionBot Launchers can now be edited in the bot configuration (ActionBot).
- Insights new feature Incoming Integrations, allows users to import their end-users data from other platforms and use it in the Editor to segment end-users in any condition (web platform).
- The Suggestions section in the Editor was updated to provide a clearer view of the new menu search option (ActionBot)
- We have updated the toggle in Customize On Screen – Lock to Element – when toggling it from the settings screen for Smart Walk-Thrus, Launchers and SmartTips (web platform).
- The new ShoutOut WYSIWYG Visual Editor has been updated. ShoutOut and Sidebar icons were updated, buttons were changed to “Save” and “Close”, plus other bug fixes (web platform).
June 16, 2019
- Automatically deploy WalkMe’s Master Extension across all major browsers using the new All-In-One Installer (web platform).
- For Enterprise accounts, gain visibility on software engagement analytics using the Digital Adoption Center (web platform).
- Add 3rd party user data through Amazon S3 using WalkMe’s new incoming integrations with Amazon S3 (web platform).
- Our new drag-and-drop Visual Editor for ShoutOuts, allows you to add buttons, widgets, align elements, change layer order and more. So you can create beautiful custom designs without having to learn CSS (web platform).
- Insights can now be activated to display Accounts data, adding the account information ON TOP of the end-user level. See the section on Accounts Based Analytics for more information (web platform).
- Our new Publish experience allows you to organize, filter and select content directly from the main Editor List View, making it easier to manage your WalkMe Items and find what you need to publish fast (web platform).
- For Enterprise accounts, you can now be in control of your WalkMe updates and runtime version using the new Enterprise Mode capability (web platform).
- Following the release of the New Insights offering, the Elements Tracking feature will no longer be available in the Editor (web platform).
June 10, 2019
- In Insights, Tracked Events can now be defined using CSS selectors (web platform).
- In ActionBot, we have added the question type “Email” to the available options (web platform).
- It is now possible when filtering a “Choice – Salesforce” question, to use an “Or” operator as well as an “and” operator (web platform).
- For SalesForce closed list question types, we have added the ability to use the answers of previous questions as values to filter results for the following question (web platform).
June 2, 2019
- A new ability in the Editor, you can now reorder folders in the Editor by drag & drop (web platform).
- We have fixed an issue within the Widget search engine in case the search box place holder is an empty string, (the user defines the caption as “” (empty search)), it won’t clear the results. (web platform).
- We have fixed an issue where Handle Steps did not stay attached to the element as the page scrolls unless locked to that element, causing the Balloon to not fully display (web platform).
- We have fixed an Accessibility issue when adding the feature ‘skipPoweredByLink’, the “powered by walkme” link would get tabindex=-1, which would remove it from the tab order (web platform).
May 26, 2019
- Enhanced Search is a new capability available for ActionBot. The ActionBot is able to provide the users with greater coverage of the features WalkMe has to offer by suggesting Smart Walk-Thrus, Resources, and Shuttles, in addition to conversations (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in the Flow Tracker when a builder collapsed and expanded the Smart Walk-Thru tracker step list, all the steps that were listed were duplicated.
- We have updated the message “Sorry about that! The Walk-Thru cannot be played right now. Please try again later” it will now also contain the Smart Walk-Thru ID, so users can report it and builders can easily reference it.
- In the Flow Tracker, Auto-Steps with jQuery as the element selector will now display the selector’s syntax.
May 19, 2019
- We have made some enhancements to the WalkMe algorithm for Salesforce Lightning (web platform)
May 12, 2019
- We have revamped the User Management capabilities with a new UI and features, allowing customers to add sub-users to their Editor account and to control each sub-users permissions and limitations by defining their roles. The new User Management is released gradually and is now available for new users only (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Flow Tracker, where a Wait For Duration Step did not show on the tracker until its duration was due (web platform).
May 5, 2019
- A new feature, WalkMe Solutions is now available. Allowing builders to access a library of pre-defined templates for creating solutions, according to real use cases (web platform).
- We have a new Action type in ActionBot: Conversation, this allows the user to end the current conversation and begin a new one at some point of the flow (web platform)
- We have added the ability to define a “fallback” conversation in ActionBot in case the user searches something in the bot but couldn’t find what they were looking for, this is configured using the number of searches done by a user (web platform).
- In ActionBot we have also removed the restriction to run something after a Smart Walk-Thru, so now, the user can define other items after a Smart Walk-Thru Action type.
- We have fixed a bug in Resources, where users could save a Resource without Height & Width values (web platform).
- ShoutOuts can now be configured to pause their AutoPlay if there is a Smart Walk-Thru playing in the background. This ability is added to the ShoutOut’s Engagement Tab, under AutoPlay Options (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in ActionBot when old conversations were completed but then the bot is re-opened, the same Smart Walk-Thru would start over again (web platform).
April 29, 2019
- There is a new Launcher action type for ActionBot that allows you to select which bot the launcher will open and (optionally) which conversation to start (web platform).
- We have fixed a bug in Smart Walk-Thrus, where under specific conditions, Auto-Steps couldn’t be converted to regular Steps (web platform).
April 28, 2019
- New ActionBot initiator: Permalink. This feature allows users to open the ActionBot via a Permalink when the page loads, with the Permalink you can define it to open the bot or a particular assigned conversation.
- New action types in ActionBot, from now on, you can define new conversation actions, in addition to Smart Walk-Thrus and Webhooks, you can now set an Action that will open other WalkMe Apps, such as Survey, ShoutOut, Resource, Shuttle, and the Player Menu. Some even let you define data-mapping through WalkMe Storage and use it later (like in Smart Walk-Thrus).
- We have enhanced stability monitoring for IE Master Extension (web platform).
- We have upgraded the core version of Electron and the spell-checker module. This update aligns WalkMe’s Electron version with a newer version of the open-source project.
- In ActionBot we have reduced default delay for conversation items to 100ms (legacy items will remain 1000ms).
April 22, 2019
- We have added the ability to quickly upload an image to Smart-Walk Thru and Shoutout. Now you can easily drag & drop or select an image from the user’s file system, no need to provide URL to the image in order to upload it (web platform).
April 21, 2019
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps, the mouse cursor will now be focused in the value field by default, allowing the builder to quickly start typing (web platform)
- In the Rule engine, for ‘User Activity’ rule type, there is now a new operator that checks if an Onboarding Task was reached/not reached within a certain time frame in days (web platform).
- When utilizing the Mobile Web Platform, all your Mobile Web data is now aggregated into the New Insights with all your tracked data. To explore your Mobile Web Insights simply filter by “Device” set to “Mobile”.
- You can also see an indication for your Mobile Web Platform content for every app item.
- You can now apply all your saved Filters to Reports you wish to export in order to segment the results of your Report.
- Optimize and learn how your ActionBot is performing. A comprehensive set of Reports is now available to understand how your end-users interact with the ActionBots you built for them.
- Our Session Playback page was revisited and now offers an improved experience and the ability to reuse all you saved Filters and filter by required date ranges.
- Easily set subscriptions to Reports now using your desired timezone.
- Get auto suggestions when creating filter rules. This will help users quickly understand which URLs, Classes, Ids, etc, you can use when defining your filters.
- Fixed an issue that when using “Fill Text Auto-Steps” on “Quill” rich text editor, the formatting of text was removed (web platform).
- Auto-completion in filtering is now available for WalkMe items as well. Easily filter by using any WalkMe Apps (Insights)
April 14, 2019
- ActionBot Live Chat support – You can now integrate Live Chat with ActionBot and suggest users speak with a live chat agent in case they cannot find what they’re looking for (web platform).
- ActionBot new feature, Add Bulk Suggestions – Allows you to add multiple suggestions at once in every place that accepts suggestions (Conversation’s keywords, Closed List question type), with this feature it’s much easier to copy/paste a list of new-line separated items instead of adding them one by one (web platform).
- ActionBot is no longer in Beta mode (web platform).
- When capturing Fill Text Auto-Steps the input field is now available in “Basic” mode (web platform).
- We have revamped our Legacy Insights platform with a new Login interface and infrastructure (Insights).
April 7, 2019
- We have improved the player menu accessibility support to list out the number of available items and enhanced the keyboard navigation inside the menu (web platform).
- We made improvements to the WalkMe algorithm and some enhancements to the Salesforce Lightning algorithm (web platform).
- WalkMe Editor users can now delete a folder including its contents in one delete action. The delete action on a folder now allows the builder to delete a folder including its content (web platform).
- Master Extension (Chrome, Edge) Chrome is auto-updating to all customers, we’ve fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end (Master Extension – Version 3.0.38).
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases MSA account users could not access their systems through insights (Insights)
- We have fixed a bug where in some cases users did not auto-login when opening Insights from Editor (web platform).
March 31, 2019
- We now support dynamic input fields with Fill Text Auto-Step, enabling our users to build automation processes on input fields that respond to the text that was input into them automatically i.e SuccessFactors and Workday search (web platform).
- We’ve improved accessibility support in the WalkMe menu and made switching the menu language accessible. Screen readers will now read “Language selection: current language – English”, and then list out the available languages (web platform).
- We’ve fixed an issue in the player Menu, where Smart Walk-Thrus with only notes and no actual rules in the Display Rules prevented the menu from opening when clicking on the Widget (web platform).
- We’ve fixed a bug in the SmartTip Capture balloon, where clicking on input fields to add text to the SmartTip was blocked (web platform).
- We’ve made sure that when dragging and dropping a Skippable step in the Smart Walk-Thru map, the indication will stay true (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed the broken chat window when performing a search on a Salesforce results question type (web platform).
- ActionBot – we’ve fixed a broken scrolling behavior that not reach the end of the chat window in some cases (web platform).
- Master Extension (Firefox) Auto-updating to all customers, we have fixed a bug for specific clients, where content scripts didn’t share the same context from document_start to document_end (Master Extension – Version 3.0.38).
March 26, 2019
- In an ActionBot conversation, we have enhanced the Webhooks Destination action type, enabling users to edit data as raw-data for better integrations, e.g. Slack (web platform)
- We have increased the area to which Editor users can drag Skippable Steps (web platform)
- Fixed an issue whereby steps with no Next trigger appeared with a Next button when customizing on the screen (web platform)
- Fixed issue where ending a Smart Walk-Thru with a Page Refresh page action resulted in a browser error and incomplete Smart Walk-Thru status (web platform)
March 24, 2019
- We have added Live Chat Support, enabling WalkMe customers to chat with live WalkMe Support agents (web platform)
- Fixed the Console error that read “Refused to load the script” (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Chrome)
- A security alert now appears in Salesforce on login (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
- During mass deployment, the cookies are now not read unless opened in a new tab (Master Extension Version 3.0.80; Edge)
March 17, 2019
- We have revamped our analytics offering. Read more about The New Insights (web platform)
- WalkMe’s Multi-Browser Editor is now available with a new user interface for a more streamlined, elegant user experience (web platform)
- We have added the ability to quickly navigate to edit mode during a Preview session (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to share a live view of your Smart-Walk Thru screenshots content via an email link (web platform)
- We’ve added the ability to play SmartTip Sets with all of their enclosed SmartTips, for a more informative view of your SmartTip Sets (web platform)
- The Internet Explorer Editor extension is now available, giving users the ability to use our Editor on Internet Explorer. (version 2.1.142) (web platform)
- For some scenarios, the process of capturing an element took a long time. We have now resolved this.
March 10, 2019
- We have made a security enhancement to an API and introduced a new authentication method. (web platform)
- ActionBot release 026 (web platform):
- Webhooks are a new Action type available for ActionBots. Allowing the user to trigger an API in addition to a Smart WalkThru during or after a conversation. We have also added Webhook management from the connections tab.
- We have added support for the Edit From Preview feature
- We have added a new Analytics event when a conversation action is triggered
- Enhanced end-user dialog scrolling behavior
- Make CSP headers compatibility in extension
- Fixed Analytics data for end-user engagement
- Added NLP indication next to each relevant question type
- User Management support
March 3, 2019
- WalkMe algorithm enhancements for Salesforce Lightning and Workday (web platform).
- We’ve improved our Editor and Player jQuery UI to version 1.12.1 (web platform)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox, Edge) – Version 3.0.75)
- We’ve fixed a bug in the new Mini Panel’s UI where the green circle covered the navigation icon
- We’ve fixed a bug when manually playing steps after a Switch to Frame step, the SWT started playing only from the Switch step and not from the actual played step
February 24, 2019
- To make the Player even more secure, we have enhanced it by changing a specific path to be inside the Player. (web platform)
- We have enhanced and improved the Single Page App Solution, allowing you to have the ability to watch for changes being made to the DOM Tree. (web platform)
February 17, 2019
- Multi-Language bug fix (web platform)
February 10, 2019
- Editor loading time performance improvements (web platform)
- Publish dialog load performance improvements (web platform)
- When opening the publish dialog, the Publish tab will open first instead of the menu organizer (web platform)
- Mass deployment cookie (Master Extension – version 3.0.67 Edge Browser only)
February 3, 2019
- Infrastructure changes auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement auto-updating to all customers (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Chrome) – Version 3.0.36)
January 28, 2019
- NPS Survey display name is hidden by default on creation; users can manually change it later (web platform)
January 27, 2019
- Infrastructure changes (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Performance improvement (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
- Bug fix (Master Extension (Firefox) – Version 3.0.36)
January 21, 2019
- Updates to Arrange Layer Order (z-index) enable users to quickly change layer order without inspecting the page (web platform